Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 3, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 10, 2025
Replying to MikaM • Jun 26, 2025
This edit contains 230 of Lusi's outfits in Love's Ambition:https://x.com/mochirooosy/status/1937536469725478944
Woahh!!
2 0
Replying to Jim Jong Jun • Jun 23, 2025
Title Good Boy
Summary of drama so far:ML is a guy suffering from past trauma meets people just like himGoes to fight injusticeBeats…
Stop😭😭
We need a very good fight against them such that they can't strike back
3 0
On Serendipity • May 12, 2025
Title Serendipity
Okay watching just for prince rui and shujun
Rest I find boring
7 1
Replying to Mochicha • Apr 22, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
Is it worth to watched? Any triangle love between leads?
If you want to waste your time then you can watch
3 0
On Eat Run Love • Apr 22, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
I just completed last 4 eps in 10 min
There was nothing watchable I just barely finished i
6 0
Replying to Darkell • Apr 21, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
Yeah...He know FL from 1 month? SubPlot childish ..a man over 40 year... like a teenager in love triangle ...
Yeahh I mean what's with the 3rd class script
0 0
Replying to Spicy • Apr 20, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
yea i actually loved the past, the present not as much hahah and im planning to wstch Serendipity or Prisoner…
If they have that chemistry that tension we want I can see 50 eps like in first frost they had that chemistry
Here I didn't find a single moment of tension and natural vibe
Everything seemed forced
2 0
Replying to abhishek kamat • Apr 18, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
atleast she knows what she is doing unlike fl
Yeah I know my not liking her has no reason but I don't know why I just can't see her scenes
0 2
Replying to YR03 • Apr 18, 2025
Last 5 episodes are rushed.... waiting for it's chinese version for more details
Did they say that there will be chinese version
0 2
On Eat Run Love • Apr 18, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
I just don't understand this that for the better for other person you lie to them hide things from them
Like you can tell about your condition and take a break from relationship As you'll be busy
Why make yourself cheater
Both suffer in this
3 0
On Eat Run Love • Apr 17, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
Well whatever but atleast give screen time to ml and fl instead of companies matters
3 0
Replying to SangYan • Apr 16, 2025
Title Reborn
Seriously 😂
😂😂
1 0
Replying to b0utop • Apr 16, 2025
Title Reborn
oh it's coming out in june
Aahh it's still 2 months
1 0