Celebrity Yoo Yeon Seok Wasn’t Always Yoo: Actor Reveals the Surprising Names He Almost Used 3 hours ago
K-Drama Go Min Si, Kim Min Ha, Choi Hyun Wook and others amp up excitement for 'Dead-End Job' 12 hours ago
Replying to annice123 • 2 days ago Title Heart Set on Her im crying i wish i will get a wife one day too😭 me too 1 0
Replying to CdramaMaven4762 • 2 days ago Title Against the Current I haven't watched it yet, but I'm already pretty sure she pans it, despite it being pretty feminist [her personal… yup 0 0
Replying to LordD • 3 days ago Title Against the Current At this point, I'm gonna start believing the jokes on Twitter saying the female lead is asexual. I don't get it-she… i don't even think she loved him and she's real af for that 3 1
Replying to Sanoya • 3 days ago Title Against the Current Whatever the hell that was.....They really finna piss me clean tf off, swear to God. I think they should just… it always crashes down in the end with cdramas 2 0
Replying to arni gamexeon • 3 days ago Title Against the Current 1. so, eps 39, after 4-5 years married, suddenly FL finally has consumated wedding rite with the ML ?? 4-5 years… 0 sense it's such a mess 3 1
Replying to LydieO • 3 days ago Title Against the Current Spoiler what did he say? i don't remember she*here you go:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4imtHkGDHlc 1 0
Replying to Temptress • 3 days ago Title Against the Current I'm curious, what is going on? watch her review on yt 0 0
Replying to KSM4 • 3 days ago Title The Missing Piece Apart from the very mediocre acting from one of the leads, which became glaringly obvious in E6 in flashbacks,… Agree with you, can't feel anything in them at all 3 0
On Against the Current • 3 days ago Title Against the Current AvenueX was right about everything regarding this drama, damn 4 9
Replying to ChelseaHoig • 6 days ago Title Kill to Love https://docs.google.com/document/d/15GJgAQ04643nH0OLdxS_gwgcdILUWFZ8C0xssa8yEME/edit?usp=drivesdk ??? 0 0
On How Do We Relationship? • 8 days ago Title How Do We Relationship? miwa me dejó flechada desde el primer episodio, es tan preciosa y tierna que me dan ganas de comerla a besos (y más...) 0 0
Replying to mar • 8 days ago Title The Last Oath La tensión entre los "hermanos", a la madre jajjaajajMe gustó ver más sobre su historia. a mi ni me interesan, no me logran convencer 0 0
On The Last Oath • 15 days ago Title The Last Oath The chemistry, the tension, the way everything built up to that moment… EVERYTHING was just perfect in this NC scene 🔥 They really knew what they were doing, once again thank you China for the feast this week! 22 0
Replying to NLE • 15 days ago Title The Last Oath What a week we’ve had!Summertime 🇰🇷 Episode 8The Last Oath 🇨🇳 Episode 12The Missing Piece 🇨🇳… we're truly having a feast 😋 14 0
Replying to Nan • 15 days ago Title The Last Oath Same thought! I was telling myself (actually my cat) Ah Lie should be softer since I was getting uncomfortable… so damn cute 1 0
Replying to oddsare • 15 days ago Title The Last Oath Lin Zai left. Then he turned around and came back.A-Lie was through the worst of it by then. Fever down. He would… You have a way with words, darling! Loved how you explained it so well 2 1
Replying to Allforthebldrama • 15 days ago Title The Last Oath I can't believe I thought A-Lie was giving bottom energy for bit there, but I've tossed THAT notion out the window😭😂😂 you blind then 5 1
Replying to Sindhu • 16 days ago Title Hold on, Harutora-kun I feel like the plot for this drama is pretty good but the intimate scenes feel very rushed and they don't really… you're just a weirdo, they're teens having their first time 2 0
Replying to Lotus Flower • 16 days ago Title Want to See You I see comments from 3 years ago!! Will this ever see the light? Will this ever be as good as the Taiwanese version? never 0 0
here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4imtHkGDHlc