Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perú
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to bubbleworld • Feb 18, 2024
Title Unknown
I started it and am currently on Chapter 7. Not sure if I will continue reading or wait myself.
user? pls
0 0
On Unknown • Feb 13, 2024
Title Unknown
Do you guys recommend reading the novel? I've been thinking of picking it up
1 5
Replying to BriBri • Feb 7, 2024
The teaser looks great and all but it’s giving bromance. I know it isn’t the official trailer or anything.Looking…
it's just the pilot for now, i think for the trailer we will see more of the romance!
0 0
Replying to BriBri • Feb 7, 2024
The teaser looks great and all but it’s giving bromance. I know it isn’t the official trailer or anything.Looking…
it's just the pilot for now, i think for the trailer we will see more of the romance!
1 0
Replying to Lilyanjudyth • Feb 6, 2024
Moo said below:"UPDATE: The director Shi Lei just posted on Weibo yesterday that season 2 won't be able to air…
whattt, so it was filmed already but can't air?
0 0
On Shogun • Jan 27, 2024
Title Shogun
so excited for thisss
2 0
On Kubi • Jan 27, 2024
Title Kubi
link?
0 0
On Mars • Jan 4, 2024
Title Mars
excited to see michi
0 0