K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 14 hours ago
K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 7 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 14 hours ago
On Ao Haru Ride • Sep 19, 2023 Title Ao Haru Ride i have read and watched every version of ao haru ride.. can't be happierloved the actors of kou and futaba..i have to say they really found a perfect match for kou..he really looks like kou from manga 3 1
On I Am Nobody • Aug 9, 2023 Title I Am Nobody The countdown are still going. Do we still have hope?😭 0 7
On I Am Nobody • Aug 6, 2023 Title I Am Nobody is this drama really cancelled?😭😭 i was really looking forward to it 2 0
i was really looking forward to it