Celebrity
On Study Group • Jan 1, 2025
Title Study Group
WOWW
1 0
On Go Ahead • Aug 21, 2024
Title Go Ahead
I always hope they will remain siblings without any on-site love
1 0
On Bright Eyes in the Dark • Apr 23, 2024
Title Bright Eyes in the Dark
good drama but I don't like the male lead, During the kiss, the male main character will automatically move his lips forward like a duck, uhh, I couldn't stand it, I stopped watching at that part.
3 1
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 30, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
the girl's acting is very stiff, the plot is cringe, I watched this drama up to 10 eps but I didn't get the feeling from this drama and also while I was watching this drama it was very boring
4 0
On Pyramid Game • Mar 22, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
I feel this drama is good but I feel there is something missing... but I don't know what the weakness is
4 2
On Love Song for Illusion • Feb 14, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion
you are team ak hee or sajo hyun?
0 0
Zaldy Hardiansyah • Jan 28, 2024
Review A Shop for Killers
Even the drama isn't finished yet
2 0
On Mr. Queen • Jan 20, 2024
Title Mr. Queen
I'm interested in this drama but I can't forget the fact that the queen's soul is a boy, I feel like I'm watching guy making out
3 4
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Jan 4, 2024
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
This drama made me cry for days until I was sick but I can't forget this drama
3 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Jan 4, 2024
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
I always cry every time I remember this drama, crying until my throat hurts
1 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Jan 4, 2024
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Somehow I feel like Baek Yi Jin hasn't forgotten Na Hee Do, even though Na Hee Do is married
5 1
On Liu Hao Cun • Jan 2, 2024
Person Liu Hao Cun
Your acting is very good but why do you always avoid kissing scenes?
0 0
Replying to Philip Soh • Jan 2, 2024
Title Derailment
Are there any kissing scenes after ep 24?
There isn't any
1 1
On Night Has Come • Jan 2, 2024
Title Night Has Come
they always repeat the game but my question is, are the students' parents not looking for them? what is the time difference? is there no season 2?
2 1
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Jan 2, 2024
Title Duty after School: Part 2
The actors' acting is good but not the ending of the drama, they risked their lives but died because they were shot? wouldn't it be such a waste against the purple ball? they struggle to live so they can live as usual but instead death greets them, haha shit
7 0
