K-Drama
On Like in the Movies • Mar 28, 2021
Title Like in the Movies
sweeeet
2 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Feb 18, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
other casts have been announced ❤ welcomeee
0 0
On Bow Maylada Susri • Feb 15, 2021
Person Bow Maylada Susri
look like june plearnpichaya
0 0
Replying to mina • Feb 10, 2021
Title Daughters
I've been obsessed with Kitty since The Girl From Nowhere. Her instagram gives me life
couldnt agree more!!
0 0
On Daughters • Feb 10, 2021
Title Daughters
I lowkey ship pu and ngoh
6 0
On Daughters • Feb 5, 2021
Title Daughters
this series r wonderfully made that i have dozens of reasons why everyone should watch this. idk why this series is so underrated
6 0
On Blackout • Jan 28, 2021
Title Blackout
cant wait!
0 0
On Like in the Movies • Jan 15, 2021
Title Like in the Movies
this is good! season 2 plsss??
11 2
On Your Name Engraved Herein • Jan 3, 2021
Title Your Name Engraved Herein
The osts sound good anyway
1 0
Replying to Larashyren12 • Dec 26, 2020
Title Friend Zone 2: Dangerous Area
I seriously wish for stud and earth to end up being together but I think that earth is gonna get together with…
i think so cause srsly who doesnt..??
2 0
On Mama Gogo • Dec 21, 2020
Title Mama Gogo
i was here bc of cris horwang.. but right after watching the trailer, im now here for all the casts :3 su-su!!
8 0
On Pat Chayanit Chansangavej • Dec 17, 2020
Person Pat Chayanit Chansangavej
jennie?
3 1
Replying to Junei Plearnpichaya Komalarajun • Dec 13, 2020
Person Junei Plearnpichaya Komalarajun
Replying to deleted comment
nope
1 0
On Daughters • Dec 10, 2020
Title Daughters
at first decided to watch this bc of pat and im now alr being a fan of kitty too haha shes awesomee!! <3
7 2
Replying to Melvin Costa • Dec 4, 2020
Person Joss Way-ar Sangngern
OMG were the same age lol?!! I really love his charm pinoy looking face eventho he is 100%thai . hope GMMTV will…
indeed. besides his acting skill, i also do love his face. AJ Chayapol also have the pinoy look??
0 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Nov 20, 2020
Title I Promised You the Moon
大家好
1 0
On Mild Lapassalan Jiravechsoontornkul • Nov 14, 2020
Person Mild Lapassalan Jiravechsoontornkul
i think this need to be edited because she also took part in single: the movie :)
0 0
On Ud Awat Ratanapintha • Oct 24, 2020
Person Ud Awat Ratanapintha
agak mirip toni rakkaen wkwk
0 0
Replying to cingcing • Oct 20, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
yes i found that info on twt. should be really grateful this time
sorry, but the tweet has been deleted. but it was tweeted by the translator itself. :)
1 1
Replying to diwa • Oct 20, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
Will they provide eng subs this time?
yes i found that info on twt. should be really grateful this time
1 3