News
Replying to Nil • Oct 2, 2025
Title Resurrection
biraz gec oldu ama koreanturk de altyazili mevcut. https://www.koreanturk.com/resurrection-1-bolum-izle.html
Oha hep istediğim diziye çeviri mi yapılmış haber verdiğin için teşekkür ederim çok çok mutlu oldummm
0 1
Replying to kupkup • Mar 29, 2025
Game En iyi Tayland BL Hangisi?
Bence be my favorite asla hakettigi degeri goremeyen bir saheser kesinlikle tavsiye ediyorum
izlemedim valla 😞 ama merak ettim bı bakayım
1 0
Replying to cappied • Mar 17, 2025
Game En iyi Tayland BL Hangisi?
History is from Taiwan, not from Thailand
Thanks for telling me! I fixed it now. :)
1 0
Replying to BLQueer • Feb 25, 2025
Title Eternal Butler
Is this worth watching? I haven't started but recent Taiwanese BLs have been disappointingly annoying. For example,…
Not worth watching
1 1
On The Second Signal • Feb 25, 2025
Title The Second Signal
Şaka gibi. Eskiden diziyi izlerken çok küfür etmiştim. Devamı gelecek gibi gösterip gelmemesi ile ilgili. Şimdi geleceği duyuruldu. Ama merakta ediyorum nasıl devam edecekler? Umarım mahvetmezler...
1 0
On Maybe, Maybe Not • Feb 25, 2025
Title Maybe, Maybe Not
Çok sıkıcı.
0 0
Replying to vulpinekl • Nov 6, 2024
Title The Supernatural Agent
someone just posted it on AvistaZ RAW .....
no...
1 1
Replying to vulpinekl • Nov 4, 2024
Title The Supernatural Agent
someone just posted it on AvistaZ RAW .....
I don't have that 😭😭😭
0 3
On The Supernatural Agent • Jul 3, 2024
Title The Supernatural Agent
I can't find the series anywhere 😭😭
0 5
On Resurrection • Jul 3, 2024
Title Resurrection
Maalesef Türkçe altyazısı yok :(
0 3
Replying to PortWine • Jun 12, 2024
Title Connection
Jang Jae Kyung every time he sees Lemon Mulberry:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-acgri9gUW8&ab_channel=SpongebobSquarepantsMedia
😭😭😭
1 0
On Minami-kun no Koibito • Jun 7, 2024
Title Minami-kun no Koibito
I can't find it, where can I watch it?😭😭
0 0
Replying to Begins Youth • May 15, 2024
Title Begins Youth
Replying to deleted comment
Link not working 😭
0 1
Replying to defsouldefjb • Feb 25, 2023
Title The Untamed
OFF ÖLÜRÜM ÖLÜRÜM
Dizi güzel mi? Sürekli erteleyip duruyorum izlesem mi bilemiyorum
0 2
Replying to Suki Suki Wan Wan! • Feb 21, 2023
Title Suki Suki Wan Wan!
Replying to deleted comment
Where can i find ep 5?
0 1
On Fujoshi, Ukkari Gay ni Kokuru. • Nov 22, 2022
Title Fujoshi, Ukkari Gay ni Kokuru.
Where can I find the version of the show without subtitles?
0 0
