News
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Oct 21, 2022
Article Withdrawal from Alchemy of Souls? Try The Untamed!
Why do I think the untamed is bl? After reading some parts of this article
It's a censored BL.
3 0
Cho Na • Oct 21, 2022
Article Withdrawal from Alchemy of Souls? Try The Untamed!
I Just got into Cdramas and I love them. I'm kind of upset at the censoring, and how they've put a stop to all BL and Idol dramas. AOS seems like a great drama, hearing about the rave reviews and ratings but I still can't get into it. I'll be watching Untamed after I finish my many dramas that I've started and I can't wait to enjoy the peak of costume dramas.
2 1
On Zhang Zhe Han • Oct 20, 2022
Person Zhang Zhe Han
I just got into Chinese dramas and learning about all the censorship bs is upsetting. Hope China gets out of this dilemma. People shouldn't be censored in whichever country they live in, whether its Iran or China or N.Korea.
2 1
On Chasing the Light • Oct 18, 2022
Title Chasing the Light
damn it's been 3 years. I guess it will never be released.
14 0
On Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2 • Oct 14, 2022
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2
Although I had many complaints about this, I'm so happy I watched this drama. I loved the iron triangle and tomorrow I'm going to start Ultimate Note. Too bad the actors will be different.
0 0
On Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2 • Oct 12, 2022
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2
The damsel kink is tiring. There's way too much of Bai and it's become exhausting to watch.
17 0
Replying to colorbox • Oct 12, 2022
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2 Spoiler
If anyone wants to know when the trio unites, it's in my spoiler comment.
Episode 15
7 2
On Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2 • Oct 12, 2022
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2
If anyone wants to know when the trio unites, it's in my spoiler comment.
2 3
On Xiao Yu Liang • Oct 12, 2022
Person Xiao Yu Liang
wow, there's not much to watch from him. I hope he gets more projects, see you soon.
3 0
On Guardian • Oct 10, 2022
Title Guardian
I'm gonna watch this because Sound of Providence disappointed the hell out of me.
5 0
On Reunion: The Sound of the Providence • Oct 9, 2022
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence
dam, I was hoping it would be just the boys. I just want to watch the trio without any lovey dovey females involved.
11 1
On Zhu Yi Long • Oct 8, 2022
Person Zhu Yi Long
Please do more BLs
1 3
Replying to Cleopatricia • Oct 8, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
why are people forcing themselves to watch dramas they find boring? I don't understand the mentality. Why put…
I've read so much sh@@ from people I don't know anymore, lol sorry
2 0
On Reunion: The Sound of the Providence • Oct 8, 2022
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence
This cast is fire. I'm loving all 3 main leads.
3 0
Replying to Cleopatricia • Oct 8, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
why are people forcing themselves to watch dramas they find boring? I don't understand the mentality. Why put…
Hate to break it to you, but your sister was right.
4 2
Replying to Nilambar • Oct 5, 2022
Person Yeo Jin Goo
Sorry it was a movie poster!I just checked Yi Hyun's Instagram.It's a movie called "Agreement" (2022) which is…
lol I was about to write that, but yeah, it's his new movie. I got a little excited thinking he has another upcoming drama.
1 0
Replying to Nilambar • Oct 5, 2022
Person Yeo Jin Goo
A drama starring him will be released on November 16.....But I don't see any kind of updates here.What's going…
Which drama, can you post a link?
0 1
lo_ve • Oct 4, 2022
Article Ji Chang Wook, Wi Ha Joon, and Im Se Mi are confirmed for Disney+ drama "The Worst Evil"
This is old news.
6 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Sep 30, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
i am so annoyed by seeing this user and his crappy opinions everywhere, and that despite having them blocked.…
Also, everytime you see his review, press on the No button.
2 1
Replying to Wookie • Sep 30, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
Guys the_sapio _nerd review is Hate just put no to that review pick someone else to say yes
I think this drama bought out the worse in him. Not sure why he got triggered so much. But everytime you see his review, click on the No button. I don't know who in the world is finding his reviews useful. If you read them carefully, you'll see he's just throwing dung at the wall for something to stick.
5 0
1