Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 15, 2026
  • Location: goodbai 🕊️
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 2, 2025
Replying to ahvi • Feb 19, 2025
i want to see him with bai lu too lol bai x bai
yes let's manifest these two 🕯
0 0
Replying to LovelyDramas • Feb 19, 2025
anyone else depressed its only 2 episodes today? me too. 😭
i want them to release all the episodes already
0 0
Replying to Clementine • Feb 19, 2025
Dang over 8700 heat index already and it’s still 1st day… (until 12pm China standard time) that’s pretty…
yehay congrats to TFF 🥰
1 0
Replying to Smilealways87 • Feb 19, 2025
Bai Jing Ting look hot as f*ck in this drama damm 🔥 Hopefully some day my wish of seeing him with Bai Lu be…
i want to see him with bai lu too lol bai x bai
0 2
Replying to ahvi • Feb 18, 2025
at this point too, i'm willing to spend money on anything related about this drama and I can't wait for them to…
its too good to not have any but also too good to be easily sold out...hope they will have many stocks
2 1
Replying to Spicy • Feb 18, 2025
I'm way too into this drama, I'm like I want the OST, I want a t-shirt, I want a throw blanket, might as well…
at this point too, i'm willing to spend money on anything related about this drama and I can't wait for them to release the official merch for it!
3 13
Replying to ura • Feb 18, 2025
never has a man looked so good in black clothes
he is slaying those black fits 🖤
5 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Feb 18, 2025
I wouldn't mind a second seasok focused only on their HS life. I so wanna see BJT in HS setting
count me in! wouldnt mind that too
2 0
Replying to xuehua • Feb 18, 2025
ikr I am camping here, constantly checking the timer lol
im joining you in camping here too 😂👋
3 0
Replying to ilwa_❊ • Feb 18, 2025
My favorite thing is that Sang Yan's coping mechanism to his yearning, pining, and heartbreak is by making it…
this!! its my fave too and i cant help but laugh at these goof balls they are clearly so obvious into each other
12 0
Replying to xuehua • Feb 18, 2025
ikr I am camping here, constantly checking the timer lol
what a coincidence cause im doing same 😂
4 2
Replying to Gene Hunt • Feb 18, 2025
Guys what are your first impressions?
loved it already! it's really good...i read the novel and they did justice to it! no lie
20 0
Replying to xuehua • Feb 18, 2025
I totally get why the Sang Yan is head over heels for Yi Fan. Apart from being known as Goddess Wen, she has a…
she's adorable
6 0
Replying to Vniverse • Feb 18, 2025
Bai Jing Ting looks so sexy. Sharp eyes and jawline 🔥
his visual is distracting 🔥
4 3
On The First Frost • Feb 18, 2025
As someone who read the novel I can confidently say The First Frost drama didn't disappoint. I'm so pleased with how they included the most memorable dialogues from the novel. I love the overall pacing and few flashback transitions in between. The chemistry between main leads is insane and I can barely take my eyes off BJT visuals 😍
11 0
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Feb 18, 2025
PM crossed 1B views on Maoyanhttps://x.com/FKShi/status/1891818948368248966?t=NOR_ZoQRyKMdAs9gLZjVVw&s=19
so happy for PM it deserves this 🥰
4 0
On Perfect Match • Feb 14, 2025
I miss Chai An and Kang Ning...I want to see more of their scenes and their twin babies its a pity the scene was cut so we couldn't see her cute babies. I love how Chai An loves to dote and spoil his own wife with sweetness and gifts. Love them so much. I also miss the other couples too! I need a season 2 of when they have children this time!
19 3
Replying to Erebusrising • Feb 14, 2025
Oh wow, how did the rating go up in 3 days from 8.1 to 8.4? Did the show get better with later episodes?
Its good drama from start just got hated too much and many users rated epusodes 1 star now after everyone finish drama see how good it is they rated higher
3 0