K-Drama
Replying to SweetV • Jun 20, 2023
Title Step by Step
Maybe he makes good soggy ramen? Because I know homeboy ain’t doing shit to make himself appealing to anyone.…
Them lips blowing minds and other thangs!!!!!!
1 1
Replying to SweetV • Jun 20, 2023
Title Step by Step
Maybe he makes good soggy ramen? Because I know homeboy ain’t doing shit to make himself appealing to anyone.…
Mr. Jeng is thinking about those lips in his bakery.
1 6
Replying to lynmac55 • Jun 20, 2023
Title Step by Step
Asking for a friend...would it be illegal to park a camera drone outside that window...?
It's my understanding that drone laws are pretty lax in Thailand. But, if you get caught, we can start a go fund me for bail!!!!
1 2
Replying to SweetV • Jun 20, 2023
Title Step by Step
GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I KNOW YOU HEARD IT TOO 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 ADD THAT TO YOUR PLAYLIST
It took me a while to actually read the subtitles. Putting that shit on loop like Ruby Rhod in 5th Element!
0 1
On Step by Step • Jun 20, 2023
Title Step by Step Spoiler
I need Jeng-Man moaning and groaning as a wake up call...every day!!!!! js.
6 8
On My Marvellous Fable • Jun 19, 2023
Title My Marvellous Fable
NGL, I keep reading Pu Tao as potato *giggle snort* I'm really enjoying this drama!
1 0
On The Luminous Solution • Jun 17, 2023
Title The Luminous Solution
I wish the plot was as tight and uplifting as Thana's beige chinos! Oh well...
8 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jun 17, 2023
Title Mr. Insomnia Waiting for Love Spoiler
We talked about it before and we said it but we knew that was going to happen 🤮
She should have ended up with the dirt bag uncle!
2 1
Replying to Rawan • Jun 17, 2023
Title Our Dining Table Spin Off
Grass. NOW!
*wiggles eyebrows*
5 0
On Our Dining Table Spin Off • Jun 16, 2023
Title Our Dining Table Spin Off
NGL, Otōsan in that tiny towel got me feeling some kinda way!
5 2
Replying to SweetV • Jun 14, 2023
Title Step by Step
It’s like a gay panic but not really a gay panic? I’m making shit up
You've just described a "best friend."
0 0
On Step by Step • Jun 14, 2023
Title Step by Step Spoiler
That Finding Nemo shirt that Pat wore during the break-up with Put, had me a little distracted
1 0
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
Mr, Jeng was jeng-a-linging today!!!! We all down with the sickness!!!!!
I'm gonna use that line if someone tries to jack me up in the parking lot! That shit turned y'all into flying monkeys!!!!!
1 1
Replying to xuxanxoxo • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
I've tried to reason it out in comments above. I just think that you have to imagine how you would feel if you…
Jeng pushed his reset button!
0 0
Replying to SweetV • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
It’s like a gay panic but not really a gay panic? I’m making shit up
Exactly! Some friends get a little hand-sy after alcohol too. You just ignore it as drunk playfulness. Goes undetected by some people's gay-dar.
2 0
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
Mr, Jeng was jeng-a-linging today!!!! We all down with the sickness!!!!!
Got tangled up in that Life Alert necklace!
2 3
Replying to Amigo_Love • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
Jeng please forget about Pat and BE MY BABY DADDY!!!!
I'm selling tickets to this battle! There's about to be some evil mother in law slaps and I'm here for it!!!!
3 0
Replying to SweetV • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
It’s like a gay panic but not really a gay panic? I’m making shit up
I call that my re-calibration moment(s). When you think someone is straight and they admit to being queer to me, I need a moment to relive every interaction with that person. Sometimes, in our queerness, we become immune to and dismiss straight people flirting with us.
3 4
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
Mr, Jeng was jeng-a-linging today!!!! We all down with the sickness!!!!!
Wait...that didn't come out right?!!!!
2 1
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Jun 13, 2023
Title Step by Step
Mr, Jeng was jeng-a-linging today!!!! We all down with the sickness!!!!!
Don't make me squirt lube at your ass!!!!!!
2 7
