Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Location: dark corners
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 23, 2021
Replying to Frielen • 7 days ago
I know this is not much but I always felt something whenever TSY bows especially in the temple scenes. She just…
Her hand movements mesmerize me.
11 1
Replying to lilorphanBL • 10 days ago
Title The Missing Piece Spoiler
Woah! I really don't know why MingXuan would let his sister marry into such a terrible family. Don't even get…
Exactly!!!! How could you forget your child has a debilitating shrimp allergy?!!!! 😡😠
4 0
Replying to ilwa_❊ • 10 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
RenjiTime are messy as fuckkk The way neither of them fuck with Nine and keep reading him to filth in front of…
I get the feeling that RenjiTime are on a little revenge tour. 😉
1 0
Replying to dkeila • 10 days ago
I don't know if it's me alone but I find Prince Han's voice funny as a villain that I can't take him serious🤣🤣
It does have a "Scooby Doo villain" quality! 😂🤣😎
1 0
Replying to Eve • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
1/4 of the way through episode 32, and i am so appalled and disappointed in second madam. if xiuwan's husband…
That scene broke me! But, I think 2nd madam would tell her own daughter to suck it up. She only did some tears and flouncing when Gramps said Xiuwan needed to kill herself.
2 0
Replying to FrankieD • 14 days ago
She thinks his affection is a passing whim. She doesn’t yet know the depth of his love.
I agree. She really hasn't seen him show deep love for anyone.
4 0
Replying to PReid • 14 days ago
In the preview for 27 it looks like Lanxiang and the ML will be moving to the capital very, very soon. Thus, it…
😂🤣
2 0
Replying to freespeech • 14 days ago
SML is also ex crown prince in hiding. Just so you all know. he is plotting
😮
0 0
Replying to Miss Merced • 14 days ago
To top it all, he wasn't there to even accept the Decree.
I believe the decree was directed to grandfather as the eldest male.
3 0
Replying to Jenny • 14 days ago
Until now I only used to feel sorry for lanxiang but now I'm feeling sorry for jinqi too. His family is full of…
Cowardly as well.
7 13
Replying to PseudoMonas • 14 days ago
omg XLX how beautifully she exposed that Duke girl in front of who? The supreme man of that of that place and…
I read "I am the law" in Judge Dredd voice! 🤣😂
4 1
Replying to KingTyrik • 15 days ago
Shiono, I don't blame you for disliking Omaeda. I don't like his a** either.
He's creepy and sinister...Slugworth!
1 1
Replying to Allforthebldrama • 15 days ago
Taishou is the closest thing we'll get to a fly on the wall and boy, I can just see all the tea lurking behind…
Taishou's expressions are golden!
2 1
Replying to Tank99 • 15 days ago
Title Khom Khlang
Bulan is such a seductress man and the tension is crazy, not to mention pheem with the belt omg
AND the long ritual! 😂🤣
2 0
Replying to Avradita Chakravarty • 15 days ago
I have stopped watching at episode 21..will wait till episode 35 then start again..i come here tp read the tit…
I admire your courage...I gotta have my 2 doses per day and I'll unwillingly step down to 1 per day. :(
8 1
Replying to Swizzleberry • 15 days ago
LMAO Jin Qi lowkey catching Ls so far. Women only want him for power not love, he couldn't even find a place for…
JQ definitely needs a partner. LX is resourceful and driven! She can rescue me anytime, but JQ, not so much, but he's good with physical dominance!
6 0
Replying to nayahro • 16 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
To be honest she looks a bit awkward in this role for me: when they first describe her (Lin First lady), she seems…
I've seen the first wife actor in both costume and modern dramas and she is well cast as a villain.
1 0