Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location: dark corners
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 23, 2021
Replying to Karanja • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love Spoiler
Nope. It came too late. Disappointing serie.
Baby! When Fanfan stood there in his underwear with no fcks to give...I was screaming yes baby!!!!!!!
2 1
Replying to Lady Swan • Aug 14, 2026
Why the date changed? Does anybody know?!
Are we getting the final episode tomorrow?
1 7
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Aug 13, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
I fully expected a miracle to happen after being baited with Zhi Zhi's resurrection! :(
IKR?!!! I kept telling myself, "he'll be in a coma and need some special incense to revive him." But when I saw the "death" carriage...
0 0
Replying to Hyunelovebot • Aug 13, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
I cried a river on Zhishu's death only for him to return safe and sound.Then they killed Anian???? WTF is wrong…
I fully expected a miracle to happen after being baited with Zhi Zhi's resurrection! :(
0 2
Replying to zahreenuh • Aug 11, 2026
I also don’t rlly like the 2ml for fl at all. he seems infatuated simply because she was a fan for so long and…
There's definitely something amiss there. Maybe he likes falling in love but doesn't know how to "be" in love.
6 1
Replying to kelize84 • Aug 11, 2026
The chemistry is lacking, unfortunately. They had potential, but it's not working. I feel like CZY is trying,…
Even when she was consumed by the passion fruit, it was a little painful to watch. Yeah, maybe she is distracted because of the baby. That makes me sad that she had to return to work so quickly.
1 2
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 10, 2026
Is it me, or is there more chemistry between Fu Zhi and Meng Meng than Meng Meng and the emperor? The lead couple feels very awkward, even though we're 24 episodes in. I get that their relationship is against the laws, but dang! can we have some passion?!
10 9
Replying to Allforthebldrama • Aug 9, 2026
I agree!! And everyone throwing it in his face that he's ungrateful for all that the palace has done for him just…
Exactly! The royals only gave to Phob conditionally, with the benefit of a "smart" slave, which in turn gave them more power over the poor. The constant "know your place" lectures was elitist crap! While the young, naive love between Phob and Thin was beautiful to watch, Phob couldn't participate in that for long when his ideals and fellow citizens were lost.
10 0
Replying to callistothemoon • Aug 9, 2026
I will defend Phob till my last breath. I genuinely think that people who don't understand Phob are looking at…
I agree with you as well about that hunger vs. privileged opulence scene. That was so demonstrative of the fact that Thin was clueless and perhaps uncaring. That scene really landed hard for me.
7 1
Replying to fujoshisan • Aug 8, 2026
they just made up but i have a feeling that little jane is going to f**k it up again by not controlling his curiosity…
LJane gonna be a "nosy Parker" and destroy BJane again. Constantly messing up BJane's wet dreams!!!!! :)
1 0
Replying to Niki • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
I’m curious to see how the amnesia storyline will play out. It looks like Little Jane is going to be in a car…
Get in my white truck of doom! We're gonna roll over there and take care of Dan!
3 1
Replying to seahypernova • Aug 7, 2026
Watching the preview, they both didn't learn a damn thing from the first round. Srsly!!!!
Exactly! LJane trusting everyone who has a knife in his back, but not the person who doesn't. BJane doing the same heavy lifting, expecting a different outcome. EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!!!!! Yes, I'm seated for it too. :)
2 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Dan with his "sneaky link" azz! AND why do grown azz people allow others to treat them like a child.?!!! Yes I'm looking at you Dan, fastening LJane's helmet! BTFU!!!!! AND LJane standing there like a kindergartner!!!!

End of rant! Maybe...
3 2
Replying to Bi_Myself • Aug 7, 2026
Just from the way each chancellor interacts with their wives and family, I think i can conclude that the left…
He's stuck in old superstitious ways from former leaders and doesn't want or see the need to change. He's also a control freak!
5 0
Replying to tan • Aug 7, 2026
which episode that yan fuzhi got zombified? Is it episode 21?
Oh nooooooooo!
0 0
Replying to MoonYoung85 • Aug 1, 2026
Title Spring over Phoenix Pond Spoiler
The poor guy is limping for several episodes. Little,if nothing is going well, he is still impotent 🤣😜
Dude is limping like they're doing long needle acupuncture on his testicles.
0 1
Replying to Gia • Jul 31, 2026
I am so tired of everyone using Fanfan. I just need him to pack his bags, choose himself, and walk away from ALL…
He tried and it didn't work. He needs to kill the parasites first.
9 0
Replying to EpisodeZer0 • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
I swear Put is so damn obsessed with Big Jane. Bro's last words just had to be Big Jane's name. At this point…
Gurrrrrllllll! I'm right there with you. I wanted to slap his evil little azz. How many times did LJ say noooooo and put kept right on assaulting him. If LJ hadn't hit his head, I don't think Put would have stopped. Even if he was trying to say BJ didn't kill him, I can't forgive Put for all his mayhem!

AND,,,I think that Dan killed Put.
3 1