Celebrity
On Royal Betrothal • Jul 30, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
Raise your hand if you had a sick feeling during the Meng Meng parade, when the camera panned to scruffy pipe smoker!!!!!!!!! PTSD!!!!!
3 0
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Jul 28, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
We need 1 whole episode to explain how he got out of the palace and the years following that escape.
I didn't read the novel, but now I need to know if it will help answer our questions.
0 0
Replying to kushanthi • Jul 27, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
How did the crown prince come back from the dead? Why is there no clear explanation? I’m so happy that he is…
We need 1 whole episode to explain how he got out of the palace and the years following that escape.
2 3
Replying to Millie7 • Jul 26, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
I bet Min Hwan is the villain. I'm sure he had something to do with Ji Hwan's death. And Ji Hwan hanging around…
Exactly! When Min Hwan was telling sister dearest that you need to learn everything about the person you love, my spidey senses activated and his character went from gray to black in my mind.
0 0
Replying to se-wii • Jul 26, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
pls he can't die...i saw them going on dates idk in Singapore...i saw those photos ...They didn't even show him…
What if they wheeled him off to the morgue and he woke up and walked outside? Since they cut off his shirt, maybe he grabbed one from...
0 1
Replying to Bear • Jul 26, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
is the ml grandma secretly rich or something? Also I like how its continuous and different to a episodic storyline
She wears a lot of traditional clothing...maybe retired shaman? IDK!
2 0
Replying to JNight • Jul 26, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Episode 32 broke my heart. I need to see the happy ending or im not gonna believe it. Cause wym they had goodbye…
I'm watching with an older lady friend and every time he steps on screne, she screams "Here he comes with his d*ck out!!!!!!" I'm dying!
3 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 26, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
NGL, the protracted dying and almost dying is doing me in!!!!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to Minty • Jul 26, 2026
Title Payback
Why didn't I see that in the manhwa???? Was that scene in the novel or manhwa?
It's been a while for me and I hope I haven't scrambled it with the other manwha I've consumed over the years. It was such a hard read and it took months to get that out of my brain and stomach.
1 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Jul 25, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
I am so in love with the way Thinn wraps himself around Phob like the sweetest, clingy little vine!
12 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Jul 25, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
SO HIS DAD IS NOT GONNA LEARN HIS LESSON 😡 PHOB BETTER BEAT HIS ASS
Right?!!!!!! Phob looking at dad like "I earned these damn medals on my uniform, unlike you who gets them from a jewelry box!!!!!!!!"
5 1
Replying to WhispersInDrama • Jul 25, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Tomorrow I need to sit with a box of tissues to deal with all the sad, emotional moments. Also, whenever Prince…
He goes from gray to black like a strobe light!!!!!
0 0
On Payback • Jul 25, 2026
Title Payback Spoiler
Ugh! I forgot about the costume party, which explains Jay in the bunny ears. Good news though, if they stick with the manwha, that vile, decrepit old fecal bag dies. I hope they switch it up and he gets tortured like his victims!!!!!
10 2
Replying to Valentinatigli • Jul 25, 2026
Title Deep In Spoiler
Ep. 9. I feel the manager wanted to beat up Zhang Zhun; i mean, she's his manager too. always those double standards.…
Do you think it was ZZ's ex that snapped the pic and distributed it?
2 1
Replying to Siri Fairchild • Jul 25, 2026
Title Deep In
where did they show that he still has the pictures? I watched 10 and 11 but I didnt see this scene
It's after the credits finish rolling.
0 0
Replying to Ayah • Jul 25, 2026
Title Deep In
ugh i wouldve paid anything to unlock the final ep asap
NGL...I'm secretly hoping for a leak of the final episode.
1 0
Replying to Minty • Jul 25, 2026
Title Payback
Can I just say guys, I'm glad that "Chairman Kim"/Songphon is played by a man who is atleast capable of…
Crypt Keeper!
1 0
Replying to Diva70 • Jul 25, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love Spoiler
Me too! I cant stand the family and the wife!
I think the maid got a few slaps in too! In both directions! Ha-ha!
0 0
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Jul 25, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
I confused too! I thought that was a confession from Put.
Alcohol was involved too! Put is a mole rat!!!!!
1 1
Replying to Diva70 • Jul 25, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love Spoiler
Me too! I cant stand the family and the wife!
Mommy Dearest makes me vomit! I'm glad his wife was her normal self and cleared that family of cockroaches out of the house!
0 2
