Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location: dark corners
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 23, 2021
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Mar 9, 2023
Title Call It Love Spoiler
I wonder if she gave Momster any money.
They deserve each other! Both of those characters are too self-absorbed!
0 9
Replying to CEMS2001 • Mar 9, 2023
Title Call It Love Spoiler
Shameless biatch, I hate her so much. After all the pain that she put him through she had the audacity to show…
I wonder if she gave Momster any money.
0 11
Replying to Daytimel • Mar 9, 2023
Title Call It Love
it's giving old kdrama vibes and also it's what "My liberation notes" wanted to give but couldn't. Loving it so…
It's striking a "Secret" vibe for me - a Ji Sung drama from 2013.
1 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Mar 7, 2023
Title Devil-in-Law Spoiler
That nasty biatch deserves more than that
I agree! She's doing a great job of making us hate the mother-in-law character.
0 1
On Devil-in-Law • Mar 7, 2023
Title Devil-in-Law Spoiler
Auntie Orn leveled that knock-out punch and I scream laughed!!!!!!!
6 3
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Mar 5, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance Spoiler
I agree! Hae Yi is smart and she knows that the only reason her egg donor showed up is because she wanted to take…
That would be outstanding!!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to 9429241 • Mar 4, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance Spoiler
I think Hae-Yi is just testing her biological mother, her mother only came for money so she will probably disappear…
I agree! Hae Yi is smart and she knows that the only reason her egg donor showed up is because she wanted to take money from her sister. I, too, believe Hae Yi is calling her bluff and she's gonna make that woman be the fool she is.

We gonna throw hands if Hae Yi goes to Japan though!
6 3
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Mar 2, 2023
Gaipa and Jimbo the cat were my favs!!!!!!
Girl!!!!!!!! That took me all the way out! I'm gonna chant that for days!!!!!!!
1 0
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Mar 2, 2023
Gaipa and Jimbo the cat were my favs!!!!!!
Hey now! At least he was stretching for that snack! Me and Jimbo about that stretch, Bestie!
2 2
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Mar 2, 2023
IDK. From my personal experience, rebound hook ups happen rather quickly. I see Alan's interest in Gaipa. He's…
That hinkiness didn't bother me as much as Jimbo the cat being so agreeable.
2 1
Replying to SweetV • Mar 2, 2023
I absolutely love this series. There needs to be more BL like this one- filled with heart, milk tea boba and chicken.…
Gaipa and Jimbo the cat were my favs!!!!!!
1 4
Replying to Synchonicity • Mar 2, 2023
Really liked this one, except...I can't wrap my head around Gaipa and Alan getting together, it's just too implausible,…
IDK. From my personal experience, rebound hook ups happen rather quickly. I see Alan's interest in Gaipa. He's adorable and positive. Combine that with cuteness, seeking comfort from another man and being at ease in his arms, makes me VERY attracted to him. Gaipa is just Gaipa and he seems to be timidly enjoying the almost flirt skills of Alan. So I totally buy it, because this is how stuff happens in my world.
5 3
Replying to hanna • Mar 1, 2023
ALSO GAIPA AND ALAN INTERACTION? THAT WAS UNEXPECTED
Right?! I ramped up to kick a crutch but calmed down when Alan revealed he was doing his job.
0 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Mar 1, 2023
But it gave me LITA flashbacks when Rain was kidnapped in ep 8. This is what they were going for but missed
My bestie...I'm just looking for a little trash to sweep up. You know this show needed a LOT of trashy spice!!!!! I felt like I was trapped in a hooptie with 3 flat tires!

Now I'm off to a GL mess called Show Me Love. Long fingernails making me go hmmmmmmmm!
1 1
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Mar 1, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go Spoiler
At least we got a hug instead of a high five!
That was a warm and genuine hug too! I enjoyed it!
1 1
Replying to Chelsea Black • Mar 1, 2023
But it gave me LITA flashbacks when Rain was kidnapped in ep 8. This is what they were going for but missed
I kept expecting the Scooby Doo van to roll up! But I must say, Chopper needed to be cracking chewing gum with them heels!!!!!!
0 3
Replying to deez • Mar 1, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go Spoiler
we deserved a ben x chopper kiss
At least we got a hug instead of a high five!
1 3
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Feb 27, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance Spoiler
I bet sis returned because her sugar daddy moved on and left her stranded. So she's returning to suck up all the…
She's probably going to be the comedic foil for all the horrible and sad stuff to happen in episode 15, before the killer gets caught.
3 1
Replying to Aditya Swizo • Feb 27, 2023
Pov1-Sj needs a person like hye yi because of his mother.Pov2-Sj don't deserve hye yi bcuz of his mother.Its upto…
I really don't want the students "paired up." I want them to continue to support each other and become a fun loving group that heals and plays together. Of course, GH can continue with his loving flirting too!
3 3
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Feb 27, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance Spoiler
I bet sis returned because her sugar daddy moved on and left her stranded. So she's returning to suck up all the…
You know she's gonna try to move in on her sister's man and she's gonna humiliate herself.

I wonder what kind of dramatic sob story performance she's gonna offer.

What's with that raggedy and secret movie star get up? Girl stop it and go back to the rock and hole you crawled out of!
3 3