Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Italy
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 13, 2015
Completed
Love between Fairy and Devil
2 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Aug 30, 2022
36 of 36 episodes seen
Completed 1
Overall 10
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

DongFang is addictive

started out of boredom ended up falling in love with it
How can I say, it was magical from the very begining
How it captured me suddently didn't give me time to escape >_< and I'm glad I found this gem
DongFang Qincang has set my standards in male lead on Wuxia genre so high in every aspect from his character to his perfect and handsome visual in each frame that now I'm afraid not being able to find gourgeous lead's anymore

If I have to complain about something is the female lead's voice that pissed me off each time she talked or acted all that unecessary cute but dont' know when at some point it didn't irritate me anymore, just got used and found her cute later O_O

Best part of this series is the male lead DongFang each of scene where he is in I watched it minimun 5x times, his visual is stunning and always that series face is damn handsome wow and when he started to smile wooahh the joy

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Flower Boy Ramen Shop
3 people found this review helpful
by maizus
May 25, 2015
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 10
it's an AWESOME noona-romance if you watch This drama you will not be bored and Jung Il Woo was too cute
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Spring over Phoenix Pond
1 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Aug 28, 2026
21 of 21 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 4.0
Story 4.0
Acting/Cast 4.0
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 4.0

I Stayed for Deng Kai… and Got Almost No Romance

They had a really good foundation, but unfortunately, they didn’t know how to properly develop the love story between Yun Ting and Qi Yuan.

I endured it until the very end because, after Pursuit of Jade, the fate and ending of Deng Kai’s character were absolutely devastating. I really needed something to refresh my memories of him and give me some sweet, comforting moments with his character. So, despite everything, I pushed myself to finish this drama.

Unfortunately, though, the directors didn’t even give me a single proper kiss scene! 😭 After everything I went through, I deserved at least that much!

I really hope to see Deng Kai again in something much better, with a well-written romance and a character who actually gets the happy ending he deserves. But for now, I’m at least grateful that we got one piece of content where he actually gets the girl. 😂❤️

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Our Sticky Love
1 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Aug 19, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.0
Story 6.0
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 4.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

The Romance Was Cute, but the Story Ran Out of Steam

# Review

The start was really strong and addictive, and I’m pretty sure this drama would have worked much better if they had kept it to 8 episodes instead of stretching it to 12.

The chemistry between Tae Ha and Eun Sae was really cute, and their relationship was probably the main reason I kept watching. But once it became clear that they loved each other, their relationship basically stopped developing. There was no more tension, uncertainty, or anything new that could keep me invested in them as a couple.

From that point on, the story started to drag. Watching Tae Ha trying to get out of the gangster world while Eun Sae slowly got her life back just wasn’t interesting enough to carry several more episodes. Those parts felt repetitive and much slower compared to the strong beginning.

It had a really promising setup and a couple I genuinely liked, but the story simply didn’t have enough material for 12 episodes. As a shorter 8-episode drama, I think it could have been much tighter, more engaging, and overall much better.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Dynamite Kiss
1 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Dec 26, 2025
14 of 14 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.0
Story 6.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 4.0
Rewatch Value 4.0

A Drama for Chores and Quiet Evenings

The beginning was strong, but deep down I was always anxious that the story would eventually become boring, since the most exciting part of a rom-com had already happened early on. Still, because Jang Ki-yong was the male lead, I kept trusting his choice of script, even though I couldn’t shake the concern about how the story would carry itself for 14 hours.
In the end, it turned out to be exactly what I expected: a drama you can watch while doing household chores. It’s not something that makes you stare at the screen, fully absorbed by the intensity or the story, but I still watched it until the end because I really like Jang Ki-yong. So, I’d say it was worth it overall, but it’s definitely not a drama I would rewatch.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Money Flower
1 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Feb 8, 2020
24 of 24 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 7.0
this series gave me so many emotions that I couldn't count them there were too much but honestly all of the no wait most of them where negative. I was like watching the first two hours of the drama and decide to not watch the next two because it's too dark but somehow I ended up watching the entire drama and I enjoyed every sinle episode, music, story, aciong, cast were all powerful, my emotions were up and down in every episode. May be because this kind of drama is my first time watching so I felt that many feeeling, but the end made me realise how the reality was in truth all made sense in the end of the story

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Coffee Prince
1 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Feb 6, 2020
17 of 17 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 10
I'm definitely not giving the full marks just because there is Gong Yoo but because I really loved the story
You will definitely understand me if you are a fan coming from the famous BL world well it's not a Shoune-Ai but from the point of view of Choi Han Gyul he was experiencing a prohibited love and that was really fun to watch
to be honest I had start the draa 2 years ago to watch but for unknown reasons I stopped it to wath in ep 1 and this summer when I had a lot of free time I decide to start again, I was literally in love with the drama just from the first two episodes specially because I was really missing a lot to see again Gong yoo on screeen and here wooahh he was so cool, cute, handsome don't know wich word to use to express hw hard I fell for this drama
gender bender genre should be like this one

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Double Helix
2 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Aug 18, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 10

Lu Feng Is a Walking Red Flag and I’m Not Complaining

It's such a turn-off for me when a story starts with characters who already know each other and then slowly reveals how they met, so at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep watching. But I'm SO glad I didn't give up. 😭❤️

The first few episodes were absolutely lovely — I was literally glued to the screen. Then, somewhere in the middle, the story became much more dramatic, and there were certain parts I didn't really enjoy, especially when Yi Cheng's mother emotionally blackmailed him. That part genuinely destroyed me. 💔

But at the same time... I have to thank that whole situation because it led to the marriage issue and, most importantly, to Lu Feng and Yi Cheng meeting again. And their reunion was EXCEPTIONAL. 🔥 Their relationship became exactly the kind of toxic, obsessive love story that you just can't get enough of. Even though it only lasted for a few episodes, I was completely invested. If it were up to me, I honestly would have made that dynamic the main focus of the entire drama.

Their relationship actually reminded me a little of the villain couple from *Pursuit of Jade*, except that *Double Helix* gave me something I desperately wanted: a satisfying ending for BOTH main couples. 😭❤️

As for Lu Feng, I honestly understood most of his reactions. Of course, some of his behavior was extreme, and the drama seemed to frame part of it as a psychological problem, but I think that was also their way of showing how deeply Yi Cheng cared about him despite everything.

And Lu Feng himself... what can I even say? 😭🔥 He was SUCH a great Top. My only complaint is: this man has that face AND that body, and the directors still didn't give us more scenes?! Criminal. 😂 He's definitely a walking red flag 🚩, but at the same time his jealousy, possessiveness and intensity were exactly what made their relationship so addictive to watch. Maybe I'm crazy, but when someone is supposedly deeply in love and shows absolutely no reaction when they're about to lose that person, I find that much harder to believe.

Lu Feng was absolute eye candy, and the second male lead Top was seriously handsome too. 👀🔥

It feels SO good to find a story that gets me emotionally involved to this extent. I want more messy, obsessive, toxic love stories like this — just PLEASE give me a happy ending at the end of all that suffering. 😭❤️‍🔥

At this point, I think I'm officially over soft, straightforward romance. Give me obsession, jealousy, possessiveness, emotional chaos, red flags... and then let them live happily ever after. 😂🚩❤️

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Romantics Anonymous
2 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Nov 3, 2025
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 10

Sosuke & Hana — Too Precious Together

This was such a light and simple story, yet it managed to give me all the butterfly feelings. I just wish there had been more moments between Sosuke and Hana — their time together felt too short to fully enjoy their beautiful, sweet, and heartwarming chemistry. No unnecessary drama, no annoying love triangle, just pure, wholesome shoujo romance that makes your heart flutter from start to finish 💖
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Are You Human?
2 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Feb 10, 2020
36 of 36 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10
i loved every single think abou this drama yeah to be honest in the start of the series I hoped for the Human to be the good one because come on that was a robot he doesn't have any emotions so how can I get affectionated to him but but but....I ended up to like the Robot than the human yeah because the human version of Nam Shin ws a trash in confront of him the artificial version was an agel. Kang Seo Joon protrayed very well both of the roles yeah he did suchh agreat job i just hope to see him in some great project i the future
At the end of the drama I almost had a hear attack becuase something happened, that's on you to find what it is...because if I reveal it here will be a spoiler....

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
High School King of Savvy
2 people found this review helpful
by maizus
May 25, 2015
17 of 17 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 10
at first I decided to see this drama just to Seo In Guk but then when I began to see I could not take my eyes from the screen > _ < why WAS TOO CUTE AND ADORABLE before seeing this drama I thought it would be boring the fact that the story was in an office environment and without anything but I continued to look the same and has proved one of the noona-romance that deserves to be at the top PART I liked MORE WHEN yOU dISCOVERS HIS TRUE AGE AND UNDERSTAND YOU BE BIGGER THAN HE SAYS THE REQUESTING TO YOU CALL SHE noona AND HE SAYS THAT "HE PREFER die than call she noona >. < I LOVE THIS !!!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
I Hear Your Voice
3 people found this review helpful
by maizus
May 25, 2015
18 of 18 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.5
Rewatch Value 10
the story was very nice that the guy(Lee Jong Suk) returns to protect the person that he is a savior and the greatest thing it is that he could hear the thoughts of others and therefore also the feelings of the woman he likes I JUST LOVE THIS DRAMA
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Master's Sun
2 people found this review helpful
by maizus
May 25, 2015
17 of 17 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 10
I have only one word to describe this drama is AWESOME and So Ji Sub was perfect for this chebol role i just love this series and hope there will be a second season
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
My Love from the Star
2 people found this review helpful
by maizus
May 25, 2015
21 of 21 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 10
This is one of my favorite dramas, the story is very interesting with mistery-comedy-romance all are perfect and both of actors are awesome
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Deep In
1 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Aug 20, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 10

Bluetooth Earphones: Checked Every Five Minutes ?

There were literally moments when I had to check if my Bluetooth earphones were properly connected because I was terrified the sound was playing out loud and everyone around me could hear what I was watching. That’s how intense some scenes felt. The tension between Zhen Xin and Zhang Zhun is absolutely mind-blowing.

And the worst part—in the best possible way—is that once their feelings were finally confirmed, I immediately switched from “I need them to get together” to “Wait… is the movie already ending?! I need to see their ACTUAL relationship now!” I desperately wanted more of them after they became a couple: their everyday life, their relationship outside the set, the little domestic moments, basically everything.

It is genuinely impossible to watch these two with a straight face. I feel like I need to hide somewhere whenever I watch them because there is absolutely no way to conceal the expressions on my face. 😭 The chemistry, the staring, the tension… everything is turned up to the maximum.

And can we talk about Zhen Xin as the top? I absolutely love him. His personality is so sweet, gentle and caring, and even his appearance can seem quite delicate at first—which somehow makes the contrast even better. Because the moment he actually takes control and switches into full macho-man mode… my god, he becomes ridiculously attractive. 🔥 That gap between his soft personality and his more dominant side is easily one of my favorite things about him.

I genuinely thought the Thai BL industry had already shown me the most extreme levels of BL chemistry possible, but after Deep in, I might have to reconsider that opinion. This was almost too much even for an experienced Fujoshi like me. 😂

Zhen Xin × Zhang Zhun completely destroyed me. I just wish we had gotten more time with them as an established couple instead of having to say goodbye almost immediately after everything finally came together.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?