Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Italy
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 13, 2015
Completed
Fated Hearts
1 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Oct 30, 2025
38 of 38 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.0
Story 6.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 4.0
Rewatch Value 4.0

Main Couple Deserved the Spotlight

It had a great, strong start, I really fell for Feng Shui Ge and Fu Yi Xiao. But in the middle, when they started introducing the princess and the enemy emperor’s love story, everything began to feel boring. I lost interest. For me, only the main couple had real chemistry; all the other scenes felt like a waste of time. If they had cut those and focused only on the main couple, I think even 20 episodes could have made this drama a masterpiece
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Eye Love You
1 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Apr 15, 2024
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 10

The story was beautiful cause of Tae Oh

If they manipulated Tae Oh's character even a little bit it wouldn't be this beautiful.
To be honest when I started the episode I just clicked it cause I saw a Korean actor in a Jdrama so it made me curious but then it didn't took me even 10 minutes I mean the way Tae Oh's character met Yuri I instantly got the vibe like "it is" and I'm sure I'm gonna love it and yeah I was right, cause the further it went, the more interesting it was becaming. The cutest series I have seen in the last few months, really glad about the ending, If I have to make a complain or say something negative about this drama would be
"why they didn't give us some more sweet moments, of Tae Oh and Yuri together"

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Perfect and Casual
1 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Nov 10, 2020
24 of 24 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 10

I loved the male lead's character

Everything came up like a manga page from some Japanese shoujo comics, when I started to watch I didn't had many expectations may be that's the main reason why I liked it even more, the story has become so good no I have to change my words the story was simpe but the acting skills of each character specially the main couple pulled the strings made it an amazing series. Zhan Sinian is a unique genre character I mean he was a cold and calculative type of guy but fter meeting his first love "Yun Shu" he completly changed I mean in a positive way, just watching him being on screen was enough to satisfy me. Every time when I think yes now I know what's going to happpen they surprise me with a situation that I couldn't even image. As for the romance between the leads were very very sweet at the beggining it started only wth some normal hand touch'es then hug ... the the kisses were adorable I though because Yun Shu was interpreting a student's charcter they would keep thei're kiss scenes short and simple but no way also there I was completly wrong. Th chemistry between the lead's wow I have on word PERFECT

When your moral is down, watch this series it will definitly put a big smie on your face

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Find Yourself
1 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Jun 24, 2020
41 of 41 episodes seen
Completed 1
Overall 10
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 10
I thought I'm now used to watch noona romance so I won't get that feeling of swetness but I have to say that I was completly wrong. This series have everything that I needed to see in a age gap relationship
The things I love most of this drama are :
- Character development
- Main leads amaing chemistry
- Story
- such a comprensive parents "To be honest I don't thinks exist"
- my Goal was watch more the main couple but I also fall for the 2nd teacher x student couple
- the ending was perfect I coudn't ask for more

Now that I finished this drama I feel empty, I wish there where some more episode but one of my sides also thinks those were enough. The romance was one of the best things of this series specially woahh the male lead killed it he was such an amazing actor he's perfomance here was great, he's looks are perfect like handsome, cute, attractive woahh I don't know from where to start.
Another thing that I loved a lot about this drama was that there weren't at all embrassing scenes in the entire show, everything felt so real that I was fully immersed, usually in most of dramas they tend to make the leads pathetic or something missing but for this one hhmmm perfect nothing has been missed to add on it

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Search: WWW
1 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Feb 14, 2020
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10
in this series there the age difference but the way the it goes it won't affect at all the story I Mean who likes the noona romance will keep enjoying anyway. The start wasn't that great Honestly I got a bit bored from the first 3 hours after those three hoours the real story starts, hhmmm the romance isn't too cheese but really HOT to the point of making you sweat ha ha no no just kidding but the chemistry between the couple is damn good
I almost forgot to mention the second couple Ji Hwan and Scarlet at the beginning I didn't expected their story to have much time because ty are 2nd leads and I was hoping for them to have their own story there but again I wass wrong the screen time they had was perfect they were so cute that my heart melted
I can't pick a favorite coule because also the third couple was like go and back but their actions were justified because they love each other but doesn't show it
Over all it's really a beautiful drama may be someone can find it boring but this series targets more peoples from their 23' and over it has a background for mature people

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Mousetrap
0 people found this review helpful
by maizus
4 days ago
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 6.0
This review may contain spoilers

I Was Rooting for the Wrong Person

My gosh! This was one of those stories that kept me staring at the screen like my eyes were glued to it. Finding out the main character’s real identity, especially after I had been rooting for him the whole time, honestly upset me a little. At the same time, the ending was strangely satisfying, because seeing him suffer the consequences of what he had actually done felt deserved.

After finishing the story, I also felt bad for No Ja. In the end, he got dragged into this whole mess while trying to help an impostor who had stolen someone else’s identity, and he even lost one of his close friends because of it.

Je Mun Jae’s story, especially the point where everything started to go wrong, was quite difficult to fully understand until the final episode. But once everything came together, it made much more sense.

Overall, it was a confusing, intense, and emotional ride at times, but definitely a very enjoyable one.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Moonlit Reunion
0 people found this review helpful
by maizus
26 days ago
38 of 38 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.5
Story 6.0
Acting/Cast 4.0
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

The Brotherhood Was Better Than the Romance

To be honest, I found Xuan Hui and Mei Shi’s relationship much more interesting to watch. I became far more attached to their brotherly bond than to the main couple.

Zhu Yu and Wu Zhen were interesting at first, but once they got together, it felt like there was nothing left for their relationship to show. Their chemistry honestly didn’t captivate me as much as I expected, especially considering that both actors are such big names in the Chinese entertainment industry.

One thing I absolutely loved, though, was Zhu Yu’s visual. Seriously, he looked perfect in every single frame. I have absolutely no complaints there.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The First Jasmine
0 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Aug 27, 2026
40 of 40 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.0
Story 6.0
Acting/Cast 5.0
Music 4.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

So Much Potential, So Many Missed Opportunities

What I love most about historical dramas is the beautiful costumes, but here they felt so underwhelming and, honestly, quite uncommon for a production of this level. The women’s costumes especially were disappointing. Some of them looked cheap, and the wedding dress in particular was probably one of the most underwhelming ones I’ve seen in a historical drama. It was supposed to be one of the most beautiful moments visually, yet the dress looked surprisingly inexpensive.

The story itself had huge potential, but unfortunately, I felt that the chemistry between Ye Li and Mo Xiu Yao was far too soft. I’m not even sure how to explain it properly, because it wasn’t necessarily that they had no chemistry at all—it just never felt natural or intense enough to me.

And honestly, I can’t blame Li Cheng for that. From everything I’ve watched from him so far, his performances have been outstanding, especially when it comes to his interactions with female leads. His chemistry with his co-stars usually feels extremely natural, effortless, and convincing.

With Bai Lu, however, I felt something was missing. And this is not the first time I’ve had this problem with her recent dramas. I had a similar feeling while watching Only for Love with Dylan Wang and Arsenal Military Academy with Xu Kai. In both cases, I found the chemistry between her and the male lead somewhat off.

I also have to mention her crying scenes, because those bothered me quite a lot. And before anyone thinks I’m simply a Bai Lu hater: I’m really not. This is purely about her performance as an actress. I’m judging what I see on screen, just like I would with any other actor or actress.

Sometimes I actually feel that newer actresses are doing a better job at making their characters and relationships feel natural. For example, in Love Between Fairy and Devil, I know many people found the female lead childish or forced, but personally, I thought her behavior felt incredibly natural for the character. More importantly, the interactions between the two leads felt spontaneous and believable.

That’s why Mo Li was especially frustrating for me. It’s not about having unrealistic expectations or wanting a perfect romance. The problem was the chemistry. And unfortunately, that chemistry was important enough to damage what could have otherwise been a masterpiece.

I also felt that the video quality was a little underwhelming compared with some of the more recent dramas I’ve been watching. It wasn’t terrible, but visually it definitely didn’t feel as polished.

And then we get to one of my biggest frustrations: the heroine finally gets an amazing battle scene, and what happens? The hero comes to save her. 😭

Why?!

There were so many opportunities to let Ye Li shine on her own. She was finally having a moment where she could demonstrate her strength and competence, and instead the drama fell back into the classic “hero saves the heroine” trope, as if she couldn’t win using her own abilities.

That was honestly so annoying.

And just when I thought that, toward the final episode, the chemistry between Ye Li and Xiu Yao was finally starting to improve… it was already too late.

At that point, I really wanted more scenes between them. More conversations, more emotional development, more moments where we could actually see their relationship grow.

But instead, they filled the final episodes with scenes involving almost every side character imaginable. 😭

Like… we waited all this time for the main couple, and THIS is how you use the remaining screen time?

Overall, I don’t think this drama was bad. Quite the opposite: it had so much potential. That’s exactly why the problems bothered me so much. The story, characters, and world had the ingredients to create something truly memorable, but the weak chemistry, disappointing costumes, underused heroine, and excessive focus on side characters kept it from reaching its full potential.

It could have been a masterpiece. Instead, I’m left thinking about everything it could have been.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Salmokji: Whispering Water
0 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Aug 17, 2026
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 10

Terrifying Without a Drop of Gore

It didn’t have even a single splatter scene, yet the jump scares were absolutely insane. 😭 This is the perfect example of how a movie can be genuinely terrifying without blood being splattered everywhere — all you need is a good story and someone who knows how to tell it.

It’s been a long time since a movie scared me this much. The tension and atmosphere worked incredibly well, and the actors’ performances were perfect. 👏

My only complaint is the lighting: some scenes were just *too* dark, and at times it was difficult to see what was happening.

Still, such an effective horror movie. No gore needed — just pure fear. 👻

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Use for My Talent
0 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Jun 11, 2021
24 of 24 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 9.5
Rewatch Value 10

I fell in love with Jasper Liu's smile ♡

it had a very simple story but I couldn't stop myself to love it because it has an :

1 - amazing couple chemistry I don't meant only the main couple but also the secondary couples had an interesting concept.
2 - Beautiful cinematography and
3 - Most important what made this series perfect is Jasper Liu's smile ◠‿◠ he's beautiful

I have finished the series and already missing Gu Ren Qi he's tooo adorable... and imagining my coming next days without Use For My Talent is sooo sad sob sob sob ╥﹏╥ I want another light, sweet and cute series like this of Jasper Liu soon

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
My Girlfriend Is an Alien
0 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Aug 1, 2020
28 of 28 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 10
Acting/Cast 7.5
Music 7.5
Rewatch Value 8.5

Started it for the title

To be honest before watching it I thought it would be similar to the korean MLFAS versione because they had kind of the same genre background but it was completely different
The Female ead had a unique type of character and I loved it she was adorable, the Male lead was super handsome and he has got a real lady killer smile. The soundtracks felt a bit repetitive may be it's because they used it in many scene same ost , they could have showed a bit more of her superpowers because for me it was too little the time they spent on Xiaqui and the revalation part was very important but they just packed up very quickly the ending in the last 3 eps. If only they removed some unnecessary scenes to make it a bit shorter and dedicate more time on the part where Fang Leng discovers her pwers and nature t would definitely look much better

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
From Five to Nine
0 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Feb 6, 2020
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 10
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 4.5
Rewatch Value 10
I rarely watch Japanese dramas because most fo time they don't meet the expectations I would want, but here the stor is completely different I loved this drama in all point of view
- the characters were portrayed really well
- music there was not that much to rate
- the story was simple and cute specially if you are seraching something really cheese this will definitely satisfy you
- I wish it was a bit longer because I feel like I have fnished it in less than 5 hours but it's better to end it soon then making it booring
I'm still waiting to see something good as this one but it's really hard

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Arsenal Military Academy
0 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Feb 6, 2020
48 of 48 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 5.0
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 7.0
those day's I was really obsessed with the gender bender genre so I surfed a lot in web to find this genre series but here they concentrated more on the War between China and Japan
- The character development between Gu Yanzhe and other supporting charaters where pretty lame
- the background musics they put was pretty good but became boring soon because they keep the same track fro the entire 48 episodes
- To be honest I expected to be a lot of Shoujo but there was no trace of any romantic interaction what I saw was him bulling her for the entire show it looked more like a friendship relationship
- When I finally found a character to get attached Shen Jushen they literally gave all hero like role's only to Gu Yenzhe by putting aside Shen Jushen
- Well for Xie Xeng I think yeah the female lead at the begging they gave her a lot of screen time it was fun to watch but the way everyone discovers her identity was pretty much boring
IN THE END AFTER EPIODE 25 I KEEP WATCHING IT SEE HOW WAS GOING TO END
I'm not saying I wasted my time but If I knew it was going to be this predictable story I would gently avoid it i Thought it would be something like
- To the Beautiful you
- Coffe Prince
- Bromance
- Scholarwho walk the night
- Fabulous boys

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Revenged Love
1 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Dec 1, 2025
24 of 24 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 10

Chi Cheng & Wu Suo Wei Stole My Heart

Chi Cheng and Wu Suo Wei were absolutely adorable. Even though the story was rushed and many scenes were clearly cut, it still delivered exactly what a Fujoshi wants from a BL. The chemistry between the two main characters was so strong that it made it really hard for me to move on from them. The side couple was cute as well, but honestly, my eyes were only on the main couple. The plot was extremely simple, but it still managed to keep my attention all the way to the end.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Love in the Clouds
1 people found this review helpful
by maizus
Nov 17, 2025
36 of 36 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 6.0
Music 4.0
Rewatch Value 8.0

Cut the Filler, Keep Ming Yi and Ji Bozai

Even though the beginning didn’t convince me, I have to admit that the way the story slowly developed between Ming Yi and Ji Bozai completely won me over. Their relationship turned out to be incredibly wholesome and genuinely adorable, to the point that they became the real reason I kept watching. I only wish they had cut some unnecessary filler scenes, especially the ones about the villain and his mistress, because they didn’t add much to the main plot and sometimes broke the rhythm. Despite that, the evolution of the two protagonists made the whole experience really enjoyable for me

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?