K-Drama
On Kim Seul Ki • Apr 25, 2020
Person Kim Seul Ki
the way i literally watch shows because she's on it, i really wish she gets more lead roles
16 1
Replying to Pamela • Sep 9, 2018
Title 100 Days My Prince
Totally agree!! My first time watching D.O act, I’m excited about this drama. I never say no to historical dramas,…
i've seen d.o act in it's okay that love and his movie with kim so hyun. i've also seen some of the exo members act and from what i've seen kyungsoo can act the best out of them. i'm excited to see how well they work with each other. the plot sounds interesting as well
4 0
On First Love Story • Sep 8, 2018
Title First Love Story
this was the first time i saw loona and i honestly fell in love with them especially haseul, i hope that bbc gives her some acting projects in the future cause she can definitely act and will improve easily. i mean if bbc gonna treat her as a be a backup dancer giving her .2 seconds of lines they might as well give her some sideline acting jobs.
6 0
On Kim So Hyun • Sep 8, 2018
Person Kim So Hyun
hoping for another project for her, i love her acting and personality so much
2 0
On Nam Ji Hyun • Sep 8, 2018
Person Nam Ji Hyun
loveee her
3 0
On 100 Days My Prince • Sep 8, 2018
Title 100 Days My Prince
nam ji hyun has always been one of my favorite actresses. i'm so excited for this
12 0
On Kim Sae Ron • Jul 29, 2018
Person Kim Sae Ron
wow i didn't even realize it's been 2 years since her last drama. i miss her, i hope she'll be in a drama soon
1 0
On Judge vs. Judge • Jul 29, 2018
Title Judge vs. Judge
i’m thinking of watching this because i love park eunbin and yeon woojin from the dramas i’ve watched before but apparently the plot is really bad. is it actually worth it?
1 3
On Youth • Jul 29, 2018
Title Youth
i just finished age of youth season 1 and 2 and i don't know what to do with my life anymore so here i am about to watch the chinese version
4 0
On Park Bo Gum • Mar 30, 2018
Person Park Bo Gum
i miss him
6 0
On Jung Da Bin • Mar 11, 2018
Person Jung Da Bin
She is a very promising actress. I am looking forward to seeing her in more dramas soon
3 0
Skye-N-Rain • Feb 25, 2018
Article kisskh Adds Dramas/Movies From The Philippines!
omg yes finally!
0 0
Replying to iNeedSomeJisoos • Jan 5, 2018
Title Unexpected Heroes
update : I’m at episode 4 and it’s actually pretty decent. I’m glad they added a bit of romance in to it…
SLHFSJSKSLJSK I KNOW RIGHT LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SHIPS AND THE CRIMINAL?? but hopefully there will be season 2 because i really want to know who she chooses
3 0
On Kim Seul Ki • Dec 28, 2017
Person Kim Seul Ki
please have another drama/movie. i already miss you
5 0
Replying to Jeanette • Dec 26, 2017
Title Unexpected Heroes
episodes 1 - 5 subbed. https://dramacool9.com/drama-detail/unexpected-heroes
thank you!
0 0
Replying to xolinaley • Dec 26, 2017
Title Unexpected Heroes
fast drama
thank you but i also found out that all the episodes are available in vlive.
0 0
On Unexpected Heroes • Dec 22, 2017
Title Unexpected Heroes
does anyone know where I can watch the episodes with eng subs? I watched ep 1 of it with eng subs but I can't find all of the other episodes
1 0
On Kim So Hye • Dec 17, 2017
Person Kim So Hye
Sohye!! The love of mhy life. I hope her acting career does well
3 0
On Unexpected Heroes • Dec 17, 2017
Title Unexpected Heroes
I'm so excited to watch this drama for Sohye. Hopefully this drama does well and I hope it gets subbed in english.
0 0
zia • Dec 3, 2017
Article Why You Should Watch 'Kang Deoksun's Love History'
Sohye!! I agree with everything you just said.
1 0
