Celebrity
Replying to Lola • Sep 10, 2020
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Could you please help me,I really want to watch it but I can't find one other than YouTube
Thank you so much .....
0 0
Replying to everlustful02 • Sep 9, 2020
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I rewatched this drama a few days back and I have to say I'm liking Hae Soo lesser than before.1) Wasn't she upset…
Could you please help me,I really want to watch it but I can't find one other than YouTube
0 3
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 9, 2020
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Where can I watch it??
0 2
Replying to sejong wife • Sep 9, 2020
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I'm currently rewatching this drama after 4 years and I can't believe we didn't get a season 2, or at least a…
Could you please tell me from where did you watch it
0 1
Replying to asxvrns • Aug 20, 2020
Title Snowdrop
actress jisoo~but wasn't hye-yoon supposed to get the role? why did jisoo suddenly replace her? did hye-yoon reject…
I also really hope hyehoon's there in the drama..
3 0
Replying to belleuna • Aug 19, 2020
Title Snowdrop
Everyone start from the bottom. Jisoo only played as a supporting roles and cameo once. I don't think the director…
I really hope hyehoon's there in the drama
1 0
On Snowdrop • Aug 19, 2020
Title Snowdrop
Okay,so hyehoon's pic is removed and replaced with jisoo's.I feel really bad fur hyehoon,I mean didn't she work really hard,like literally to reach this high,she started from supporting roles workin hard to become who she is now and she is replaced by jisoo who is gonna be the main lead.Its not that I hate jisoo,it's just that I feel really bad for hyehoon. I'm sorry if I have hurted any blinks but I mean no hate towards jisoo
12 5
Replying to Chia6 • May 23, 2020
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
Looks like it is on Viki too
Ohhh..
0 0
On True Beauty • May 4, 2020
Title True Beauty
Can't wait......
2 0
Replying to Christina • May 4, 2020
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
If you have netflix you can watch it thereOr you can go on dramacool kissasian (these are free sites)
Tysm so much for the help,really appreciate it☺️
0 0
On My ID Is Gangnam Beauty • Apr 29, 2020
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
I am not able to watch it?,can anyone help me
0 4
