Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 18, 2024
Completed
Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
0 people found this review helpful
Oct 2, 2024
30 of 30 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.5
Rewatch Value 10

The Best Series I've Watched in Years

Wow, just wow. I'm so emotional 😢 right now. This was an excellent series. The actors, the script, the locations, everything was beautiful. Episodes 24 and 30 literally had me crying 😢. Great show. I'm new to these dramas, but this one is on my top 5 so far.💙💙 The Lead actors did their thing. This was an emotional Rollercoaster. I can't tell you, in my 66 years of life, that this isn't in my 66 years of life, have i seen such excellent and believable acting. Kudos to you and all my Chinese brothers and sisters. I'm about to re-watch this💙💙 I'm a fan. Keep doing what you're doing. I followed you 🔥🔥

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?