News
On Park Han Byul • Nov 18, 2013
Person Park Han Byul
happy birthdayyy
0 0
On Jung Eun Ji • Aug 19, 2013
Person Jung Eun Ji
HBD
0 0
On G-Dragon • Aug 19, 2013
Person G-Dragon
HBDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
0 0
On Her Legend • Aug 15, 2013
Title Her Legend
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr with the aunt and eun kyung hee. i hope it goes well with the grown ups
3 0
Replying to darkangel662008 • Aug 15, 2013
Article Drama Problems
Nice article :) Beside form wishing that I'm the cone in the ice cream thing and I watched drama for the plot,…
lol i plan on getting somme stickers for my laptop and text them on fb kakaotalk isn't always my cup of tea
0 0
Replying to darkangel662008 • Aug 15, 2013
Article Drama Problems
Nice article :) Beside form wishing that I'm the cone in the ice cream thing and I watched drama for the plot,…
lol i have some korean friends in mokpo so chatting with them makes me keep up and not abandon ^^'
0 0
Replying to darkangel662008 • Aug 12, 2013
Article Drama Problems
Nice article :) Beside form wishing that I'm the cone in the ice cream thing and I watched drama for the plot,…
kkkk i know right, i started learning korean a year ago with TTMIK and it's pretty useful. i was reading some korean pdfs and my sister was like: ''how do you know what's written '-' ''
0 0
Replying to Nikuman • Aug 12, 2013
Article Drama Problems
Problem #4 is so me x'D Srysly even though I'm a boy, I experience most of them too in the same way you do. Thanks,…
yuuup i know me too :3
0 0
Replying to darkangel662008 • Aug 12, 2013
Article Drama Problems
Nice article :) Beside form wishing that I'm the cone in the ice cream thing and I watched drama for the plot,…
aigoo,aish i do all lol. even at work i yelled at my boss ya jugullae?! he was like uh what what did you say? and now everytime they give me something i bow two times saying kamsahabnida xD
0 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Aug 1, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
OK THIS SHOULD BE RATED THE BEST DRAMA OF 2013, SORRY GU FAMILY BOOK BUT,THIS KEPT ME CAPTIVATED LIKE NOTHING ELSE.I EVEN WATCHED IT LIVE STREAM WITH UNDERSTAND 59% GO LEE JONG SUK AND BO YOUNG-AH CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM IN ANOTHER DRAMA! -ends screaming- ok done.
6 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
:3 ur article ish too kewl (korean aegyo XD)
0 0
Replying to delice • Jul 17, 2013
Article A Day in the Life of a Dramacrazy
i remember when i started writingin hangul. LOL my mom thought i was crazy :3
i tried to write in kanji once....well.....i couldn't get two characters straight >.<
1 0
On Goddess of Fire • Jul 17, 2013
Title Goddess of Fire
give me taedo orabeoni more *^*
5 0
shaz22 • Jul 17, 2013
Article A Day in the Life of a Dramacrazy
i remember when i started writingin hangul. LOL my mom thought i was crazy :3
1 0
On Lee Byung Hun • Jul 13, 2013
Person Lee Byung Hun
hbd
1 0
On Goddess of Fire • Jul 11, 2013
Title Goddess of Fire
very very big masterpiece
4 0
Replying to 1234567890 • Jul 6, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
I knew Min joon gook was someone to be considered!!
ikr
0 0
On Monstar • Jun 30, 2013
Title Monstar
love this all the way skyrocketing
0 0
Replying to delice • Jun 29, 2013
Title Kangchi, the Beginning
i think gu family book season 2 may be for real or else why also name it Kang Chi the Beginning. maybe a possible…
i guess xD
0 0
Replying to delice • Jun 28, 2013
Title Kangchi, the Beginning
i think gu family book season 2 may be for real or else why also name it Kang Chi the Beginning. maybe a possible…
but again,i hope so lol.^^ personally i wanted them to have babies and stuff xd
0 0
