News
Replying to Kasia Krakowianka • Dec 19, 2024
Title A Love Story of Oiled Paper Umbrella
keep watching. She is not as juvenile as Esther sometimes
Thanks!!! I'll give it more than just the couple episodes I finished. I really can't stand Esther in most of her dramas or really any child like FL. It ruins the drama for me. I am interested in the story here so I'm hopeful!!
2 2
On A Love Story of Oiled Paper Umbrella • Dec 18, 2024
Title A Love Story of Oiled Paper Umbrella
I'm only on ep2 so I'll give this a few more EPs before deciding to continue or not. I have a hard time with 5 year old FLs. I don't know why so many CDrama writes FLs that way. CGI isn't the greatest and I'm not feeling some of the acting but I'm hoping it gets better as it goes.
5 4
Replying to Victoria Okunnuwa • Dec 16, 2024
Title Blossom Spoiler
ep 23, I mean, I'm just speechless,I've got no words for Wang Yingxue at this point, I'm sure she wasn't aware…
All these older men looks the same to me. I didn't realize who the other two men were besides ML father. As for the woman, I also wonder who she is.
1 2
Replying to AtsukoM • Dec 16, 2024
Title Blossom
New character. Haven't appeared until now.
Oh good...I was wrecking my brain trying to remember who is Li Yainiang!
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Dec 13, 2024
Title Blossom
Intro song I never skip it. Beautiful tune. Also that Him bending down from the horse & kissing her scene in the…
That scene alone is what made me started this drama and I am not disappointed!!
5 1
On Blossom • Dec 11, 2024
Title Blossom
I need a Gu Yu in my life!!! He is my favorite support character!!!
12 1
Replying to kit grouke • Dec 11, 2024
Title Blossom
I love characters like Gu Yu.. Him slapping the one’s who were badmouthing Song Mo during the funeral was so…
He is my favorite support character!!!
0 0
Replying to Dramaqueen • Dec 11, 2024
Title Blossom
first time in a long time i want to immediately rewatch an episodeI just watchedLike maybe last time I was this…
I'm watching it now but am also planning on binge watching once all eps are released! It's such a great show!
1 1
Replying to Liz Mathew • Dec 11, 2024
Title Blossom
https://x.com/xiaoseungjin/status/1866534757154296099This is so funny....!
Lol I love this!!!
0 0
Replying to Blossom • Dec 11, 2024
Title Blossom
Replying to deleted comment
I hope FL uncle don't take advantage of her to do his evil deeds because it looks like she has a thing for him and they had some past relationship. I like her character right now.
1 1
Replying to deetee • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
It looks like it 😭 if it is, I'm going to have to keep myself busy and refrain from watching til Saturday.…
Good luck to you too if you are planning on waiting a couple days!!!!
0 1
Replying to deetee • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
It looks like it 😭 if it is, I'm going to have to keep myself busy and refrain from watching til Saturday.…
Same! I need to find another already aired drama to keep my brain occupied until more EPs are out!!
0 3
Replying to Inksplosh • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
WOW!!! To think that I nearly wanted to skip this drama, its insane... I am glad I decided to pick it up.. as…
Easily my #1 favorite this year as long as the pacing keeps. All other hyped dramas I've seen this year fell pretty flat.
1 1
Replying to AngiBorahae • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
You know what I love about this drama? That the FL always comes for ML's rescue :D So refreshing haha
Love that she's calm, mature and intelligent. She doesn't act impulsively. She's my favorite FL character this year so far!
1 0
Replying to boooo • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
It's gonna be 1 episode until Friday now, so I have to go 2 days without watching this😭😭
Same!!!! I hate the one EP a day the most!! Just take my money and give me all the EPs already!
0 0
Replying to fajer_qtr • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
It’s safe to say that I have completely moved on from Shen Du. Song Mo is my new obsession WELP
I've jumped ship and I'm staying on the SM ship 😂
0 0
Replying to Dreamer • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
I wish I could go into the drama and just slap each of the villians!!!Shiballlll
I'm right behind you! I want to give them the backhanded slap that JY gave SM in the jail scene 😂
1 1
Replying to NrAnar • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
This drama so good l can't wait for next episode, all day l'm waiting for next episode 😅
Me too and now they're going to only give us 1 EP a day for the next three days! The torture!
0 0
Replying to Sakura • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
I am crowning her father as the weakest and most annoying father ever in a C-drama. That man is locked in a victimization…
I can't stand the FL uncle and ML father! They make me so angry! Heck, all the living elders besides FL grandma all annoys me.
2 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
Are we getting only one episode tomorrow?
It looks like it 😭 if it is, I'm going to have to keep myself busy and refrain from watching til Saturday. I can't deal with just one EP a day.
0 5
