Editorials
On Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact • Jun 3, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact Spoiler
I saw a mini clip of the dream trap SJ and GG tried on THH and now that I think of it, I don't think it was a coincidence DFL was in that dream. Whether he was coerced or is a willing participant, we will find out soon!!
0 4
Replying to deetee • Jun 3, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
I have wondered the same. As far as I am guessing, DFL is just a disciple of Divine Flame Villa but it doesn't…
Completely. They have never made any connections between the two being related.
0 0
Replying to nple • Jun 3, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact Spoiler
The amnesia plot is really annoying, plus the third person saga. I feel bad for DFYC that after many things he…
I feel you. I am upset that everyone seems to welcome DFL and give him everything while they treat DFYC like an outsider after all he's done and is still doing for Tushan.
1 1
Replying to Dana7 • Jun 3, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
We're both guilty of watching previews before the actual episode 😁
The female bandit said there's only one way out of the cave through the bridge. The backside is a cliff that falls off into the abyss. I'm guessing that it's the abyss they fall into.
0 1
Replying to Forelsket • Jun 3, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Have always know DFL is shaddy. However, he seems to be playing some nasty game behind THHs back. And THH still…
I can't wait til tomorrow's episodes. It will take a lot of proof for THH to believe that DFL is working with team evil!
0 1
Replying to Forelsket • Jun 3, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Ao Lai, I expected at least you'd tell DFYC the truth about THH forgetting.. Wei Shen Me???
Me too!!! I was disappointed he joined everyone else in keeping it a secret!
0 1
Replying to GRIM REAPER • Jun 3, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
At this point I am annoyed by the amnesia thing 😕
I'm annoyed no one is telling DFYC. Everyone just stands by and watch!
1 2
Replying to 847563 • Jun 3, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
I'm sure someone has already asked this before, but how is DFL "Dongfang" at all? He's a disciple of Divine Flame…
I have wondered the same. As far as I am guessing, DFL is just a disciple of Divine Flame Villa but it doesn't seem DFYC and DFL are from same bloodline. DFL refers to DFYC as the authentic disciple of DFV when they first meet.
0 2
Replying to deetee • Jun 2, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Gong Jun can pull off any color! He looked amazing in the light blue! My favorite is red on him!!! I'll probably…
Is he???? I cannot wait to be graced by GJ in red again!
0 0
Replying to deetee • Jun 2, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Gong Jun can pull off any color! He looked amazing in the light blue! My favorite is red on him!!! I'll probably…
He definitely pulled off pink and purple beautifully! How can he be so perfect
1 0
Replying to dramadayallday • Jun 2, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Imagine him as a villain, in black like guoguo😍🫠
If it's true that GJ will be ML in Tales of Dark River, I'm imagining him in lots of black. 🤤
1 1
Replying to 11742703 • Jun 2, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
MAO ZIJUN OH MY DEAR GOD 🥵🫠🥵🫠🥵🫠🥵🫠 at this rate i might as well just faint!!!
I'm also waiting on Zhang linghe's appearance!! Gahhhhhhh all these beautiful men in one drama!! 🥵
0 1
Replying to 11742703 • Jun 2, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
luo, what's up with that look when honghong said someone is covering up the truth about abducting women, huh?…
I saw that too! Total sus 👀
0 0
Replying to 11742703 • Jun 2, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
aesthetics in this drama are insane 🔥🔥🔥
Also this has been the most beautiful casts I've seen!!! Everyone is just so beautiful!!
1 1
Replying to Forelsket • Jun 2, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
As far as memory regain is concerned I assume she wont remember so soon. The moment DFYC know that she forgot…
I remember seeing this trailer! What was said here makes sense. When he learns of her memory loss he will also realize that he's the person she loves most. Eeeks I'm too excited! How am I going to survive the 3 days in between eps.
0 1
Replying to 11742703 • Jun 2, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
the only thing better than gong jun in blue costume is gong jun in light blue costume 🥰😍
Gong Jun can pull off any color! He looked amazing in the light blue! My favorite is red on him!!! I'll probably rewatch WOH just to see him in red again 😍😆
2 4
Replying to 847563 • Jun 2, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Elder did say early on that THH would revive DFL when the time was right
I rewatched ep 19. SJ said to THH that she can either teach THH or SJ can bring DFL back to life. I wonder if that had something to do with it although now that I think of it, I think DFL was not revived until 3 years after DFYC left Tushan which would've been 3 years after THH beat SJ. So maybe THH did revive DFL.
0 1
Replying to deetee • Jun 2, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
I was hoping they would tell him. If he knew the consequences of her regaining those memories, he probably wouldn't…
That is the outcome I'm hoping for too!
0 0
Replying to 847563 • Jun 2, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Elder did say early on that THH would revive DFL when the time was right
THH seemed surprised when DFL woke up so I thought someone else was behind him waking up. Especially after GG tried to get DFYC to kill DFL.
0 3
Replying to 847563 • Jun 2, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
I don't trust him, but I can sort of understand why he's getting the treatment he is. It's isn't just that she…
That makes sense. I'm just upset for my DFYC 😢. He also saved THH. I can't wait to see the ending when all is revealed.
0 0
