K-Drama
On Meteor Garden • Nov 24, 2024
Title Meteor Garden
Does anyone know why there are 50 episodes but not 49? Whenever I check it's 49 eps (Netflix for example) but there are 50 eps to mark as completed. Is 1 episode missing online or is there any additional special episode to watch? I'm quite confused
2 1
Replying to deshishope • Feb 26, 2024
Title I Live Alone
Where do you guys what it with eng subs?
Thank you all! I'll definitely check them out
1 0
On I Live Alone • Feb 16, 2024
Title I Live Alone
Where do you guys what it with eng subs?
0 6
Replying to Stevie70 • Feb 17, 2023
Title Peak Time
I wish we could vote in the US... It asks for your mobile carrier but all 3 are Korean only 😢😢
You can vote by using a Facebook/Kakaotalk/ Naver account! It's way easier and faster than creating an account there
6 0
Replying to Shxxkz199_ • Dec 4, 2022
Review New Normal
Where did you watch this
During Warsaw International Film Festival
1 0
