Celebrity Replying to Ann lyn • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
It kinda does from his perspective he’s insecure about the fact that if he tells her the truth she would leave…
Agree with you 100%
0 0
On Ren Hao • Mar 14, 2026
Person Ren Hao
I really like him in Pursuit of Jade. Hope he gets better projects as ML
9 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
All the protagonists and antagonists are so good looking in this drama. Every minute there's eye-candy 😍
11 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 11, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I lost it when they put a rag on Song Yan and beat him up together lmao
14 5
Replying to PlatyManatee • Mar 11, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Guys, is it just me or does the actor playing Li Huai An kind of look like Suho from Exo?
He does at one glance
2 0
Replying to Suuy • Mar 11, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I love TXW and Snow Kang as an actress but this drama story is so captivating AND I just realised its 40 ep!!!…
For the first time in forever I'm also glad it has 40 episode. Can't get enough of it. I'd watch a 100 more if they made 😭
7 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 10, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I love how Yan Zheng admires both Changyu and her little sister. It's like he found a family
20 0
Replying to Xinxin • Mar 10, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I absolutely love a toxic, obsessive man and Qi Min is both of those things.
unless he assaulted her I am on the boat
6 0
Replying to Momina • Mar 10, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
That protective /possessive scene in ep 11 🫣 Dude would do anything for her.
Nooo Lilun in your pfp 😭💔
0 1
Replying to shikyu • Mar 10, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I absolutely loved that one tear swipe
SAME the director/writer cooked here
2 0
On Busted • Mar 8, 2026
Title Busted
This is legit the best show ever
1 0
Replying to Joni Sin • Feb 28, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
an 8.when xie young er say she is from city-A and she does not know about beijing, please explain.
she was still a character from the book, but her plot in the book was that she comes from an outside world and the author just named her town as City A. But she was not from the real real world from where the FL and ML were from. It was a really good plot twist for me, took me by surprise.
7 1
Replying to taa_ka_shi • Feb 20, 2026
Title Summer Strike
Am I seeing things or does the ML actually look like Ji Chang Wook!!?
Respectfully, you're seeing things
13 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Feb 20, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
They use the ones by the official CN sites.
I know, thank you
1 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 20, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
I still hope somebody changes the poster back to the previous one
1 3
Replying to AH • Feb 20, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
The way I interpreted it, the FL realized that the ML behaving that way towards her (behaviour that seemed to…
I just watched the donghua adaptation and in that he went to her after locking her up and apologized. I guess I would have liked that better
1 1
Replying to JoyshreeSaikia • Feb 20, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
can anyone tell me what happened to the crown prince after Dan's death in the novel
put a spoiler tag wth
3 0
Replying to AH • Feb 19, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
The way I interpreted it, the FL realized that the ML behaving that way towards her (behaviour that seemed to…
SAME I would have been too hot headed to even think of anything else. It would probably take me a week to even consider XD
3 0
Replying to AH • Feb 19, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
The way I interpreted it, the FL realized that the ML behaving that way towards her (behaviour that seemed to…
No I just meant in that moment I would have walked away and never came back like Wanyin went back to check on him. It's all chill tho I like him I was just sharing what I might have done and would have completely missed on what happens next XD
2 4
Replying to AH • Feb 19, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
The way I interpreted it, the FL realized that the ML behaving that way towards her (behaviour that seemed to…
I know that, I said idc why he behaved that way. That's why I said she's better than me
1 6
