Celebrity
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 5, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
That was one heck of a revenge plot from that mean girl. She played with the 15th princess that bad just because she felt disrespected? that was very crazy. I'm impressed by the story already and the attention to detail! Everything has been well thought of
10 1
On How Dare You!? • Feb 5, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
1 more day!! 😽😽😽
2 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 3, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
I think I'll be thinking about this drama for the next 3 days
4 1
On Kim Ji Woong • Jan 20, 2026
Person Kim Ji Woong
Give our guy a good drama🤞🏻
8 0
On Byun Baek Hyun • Jan 19, 2026
Person Byun Baek Hyun
EXO without CBX feels heartbreaking
2 0
On The Tower of Whispers • Jan 19, 2026
Title The Tower of Whispers
idk about the story since I only watched 1 episode but the production quality is top notch
1 0
Replying to Dbduddvdbsb • Jan 18, 2026
Person Xu Zhen Xuan
He's played wuxie four times so far I think, and in April he's gonna film the next season of time raiders . The…
Okay! Thank you so much!! 💓
0 0
Replying to Toomuchdramanz • Jan 18, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
Hmm I feel like Kim Seon Ho is getting typecast, I think I am getting bored watching him play the sweet loving…
I AGREE 100%
1 0
Replying to JustPeachy • Jan 18, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
Don’t worry, love will cure it. 🤦♀️
dumbest element of the plot fr
5 0
Replying to solar • Jan 18, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
If the main love story had been between Hiro and Muhee, it would’ve been so much better and could actually be…
Agreed
2 0
Replying to Tatte145 • Jan 18, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Sun's a bit dim that way, like our pal Gong, lol. He got lasered by ML's eyes in that elevator. They ditched him…
for someone who loves gossip he isn't too sharp hahaha
3 1
Replying to Mingyi • Jan 18, 2026
Title Love between Lines
How could their dating era feel so natural, I feel like i'm literally third-wheeling.
It almost feels too much for me. Like I'm watching something I'm not supposed to XD
5 1
Replying to Mingyi • Jan 18, 2026
Title Love between Lines
My original parents 🥲 you reminded me, i'll be coming back to them after this
same girlie same
1 0
Replying to Andy Yang • Jan 18, 2026
Title Love in the Clouds
did the rating went up? omg this is freaking amazing. Drama has been over and it’s still gaining popularity.
it went down again 😭
5 2
On Love between Lines • Jan 18, 2026
Title Love between Lines
The more I watch this the more I miss Ming Yi and Ji Bozai but this is good too 🥲
8 3
Replying to Baekhyunnn • Jan 18, 2026
Title My Journey to You
Fr I don't like Ziyu
okay then I don't like Ziyu in the first 17 episodes
1 1
Replying to shreya hazel • Jan 18, 2026
Title EXO Next Door
To all those people leaving negative comments keep in mind that this is a "webdrama" from 10 years ago...
I don't understand the point of negative reviews lol this is obviously a promotional drama for the group. not to be taken very seriously
4 0
Replying to Dbduddvdbsb • Jan 18, 2026
Person Xu Zhen Xuan
He's played wuxie four times so far I think, and in April he's gonna film the next season of time raiders . The…
Oh that sounds complicated to watch. Thank you for the explanation I appreciate it! I was planning on watching Southern Anecdote for Ding Yuxi. Will it have elements I won't understand if I don't watch the other versions?
0 2
Replying to Baekhyunnn • Jan 18, 2026
Title My Journey to You
Fr I don't like Ziyu
idk maybe you didn't?
4 3
On Love between Lines • Jan 17, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
THE KISS AKDHSKSJSHDSKKS
3 0
