Celebrity
Replying to aya • Jan 15, 2026
Title Love between Lines
ep 14. the little detail of HX putting the ice pack on her head and looking like rabbit after XZY just made the…
ayooo Sehun
1 1
Replying to vidalme01 • Jan 15, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I guess the costumes are one size fits all😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Girl I was wondering that too. They only got 1 suitcase and somehow it always fits
3 0
Replying to Baekhyunnn • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Same. How the heck was she able to see everything without the VR glasses and the other players didn't appear to…
How did they miss something this big is funny to me. Same when they appeared normal in CCTV footage without VR glasses
2 1
Replying to Nekocase • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I think i missed the part on how the game works, i thought it was a virtual world not a place you can enter physically…
Same. How the heck was she able to see everything without the VR glasses and the other players didn't appear to her as wearing them either
2 3
Replying to Darkell • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Any annoying/obsessed sml in love for FL?
No, not yet at least
1 1
Replying to ls_land • Jan 12, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
It would be great if the bestie husband was a good guy through and through and just because of our prejudice from…
I kinda felt like they were hinting towards her bff and the ML's bff. I do hope that her husband is good tho
2 1
On Love between Lines • Jan 12, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Caught up to the latest episode, this so soooo good <3
2 0
Replying to Vniverse • Jan 12, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Well. Yeah I had to laugh. It's just a drama. But in the game scenario when my gurls were attacked by that bastard,…
Oh my gosh how did that slip their mind XD
2 1
On Love between Lines • Jan 12, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Lu Yu Xiao is so darn cute I'm losing my mind 😭💕
8 2
On Nam Joo Hyuk • Jan 12, 2026
Person Nam Joo Hyuk
Give this man more good projects
7 0
On Tian Jia Rui • Jan 12, 2026
Person Tian Jia Rui
I pray he gets another bratty role I miss his smirk and crazy smile 🙏🏻 I was watching Fangs of Fortune and saw it briefly when the shape shifter demon changed into him and smiled, I screamed XD
7 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 12, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I think Lu Yu Xiao is slowly becoming my favorite actress
13 1
Replying to Aglaonik • Jan 12, 2026
Title Love between Lines
i kind of think it was very rude from our main leads to ruin that poor girl weading and embarass her and ger fanily…
If I was the bride I would be glad I got to slap him in front of everybody after what he did with me. That kind of guys need humiliation
5 2
On Love between Lines • Jan 11, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I like the NPC dude who gets so much into his character lol he's funny
26 0
Replying to Baekhyunnn • Jan 11, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
Continue watching, it gets cleared up
He is the ceo of an architecture firm. He went to live there because he's working on a project and wants to take inspiration from the longtang village architecture
0 1
Replying to Mydramalove • Jan 11, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I have one doubt. In first episode he looked super rich. Like people coming to get his signature and all but now…
Continue watching, it gets cleared up
2 3
Replying to mulang • Jan 11, 2026
Title Love in the Clouds
does this get better? I just finished ep 2 and nothing much happens. I am more into plot heavy, tension filled…
It will not stay fluffy. You can continue! It has politics
3 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 10, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I want the next episode neoooowwwwwww 😭
10 1
On Love between Lines • Jan 10, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I definitely like this more without the gaming aspect because I was worried they would fall in love in virtual world. I like that it has both
7 2
On Tian Jia Rui • Jan 10, 2026
Person Tian Jia Rui
Is any of his drama releasing in the first quarter of this year?
0 3
