Editorials
On Love at Second Sight • Mar 15, 2023
Title Love at Second Sight
what happened!! this was pretty good to many cut scenes but what!??!! the ending! I've watched hundreds of dramas and a lot of these shorts but this one ends so confusing!
0 0
On Sakurada Dori • Dec 8, 2022
Person Sakurada Dori
happy birthday!!!
0 0
On A Romance of the Little Forest • Sep 20, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
does this ever get not predictable and boring, we get it she is acting dumb but when is there not filler I'd like an actual storyline and I'm on episode 8. I usually can hang in there and like both mains , but seriously I'
2 3
On Guilty • Aug 27, 2022
Title Guilty
I'm here for Dori, that is all!!
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 3, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
omg!! the wedding engagement.no words it was the best , these people.this show is amazing.
11 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jul 24, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
not for me tried to like it...it just ridiculous. Yumis is a nope for me I tried...
2 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
so loving this so far but the mom, seriously... this is a playbook in how to be a bad parent so far.
7 0
On Lee Min Ho • Jun 22, 2022
Person Lee Min Ho
happiest of birthdays!!
1 0
On Sakurada Dori • Dec 7, 2021
Person Sakurada Dori
Happy birthday 🎈🎈!!!
0 0
On She Was Pretty • Oct 21, 2021
Title She Was Pretty
In every version i can't stand the best friend..she is the worst!!
5 0
On Praomook • Sep 1, 2021
Title Praomook
Is this really that bad?
0 3
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Aug 31, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
1episode in and wow...I feel the ending is gonna break me but wow....
2 0
On She Was Pretty • Aug 28, 2021
Title She Was Pretty
No matter how many times I watch this or which version I still can't stand the best friend. She is absolutely the worst....
9 0
On She Was Pretty • Aug 27, 2021
Title She Was Pretty
Every where I go this is taking so long to be translated...
5 0
On Risky • Aug 27, 2021
Title Risky
Well this surprised me and that's hard to do... I was actually liked it but this is a dark one...not for those who are new to this. I actually like and it's a good quick watch..
1 0
On Miss the Dragon • May 14, 2021
Title Miss the Dragon
Wow!! Dylan Wang acting has improved so much. This is turning into a great show so far. He is doing an amazing job and everything about it is amazing. The storyline, the actors, the visual s only on ep 8 so please don't let me down on this usually I wait longer to judge but this is in the keep list . Both storylines got me hooked.
3 0
Replying to drama_lover119 • Apr 13, 2021
Title Love Scenery
Don't give up. They got to know each other by episode 10-11 but didn't reveal to each other before episode 15.
Thanks I'm on 10 or 11 and started yelling at the show
0 0
On Love Scenery • Apr 13, 2021
Title Love Scenery
I'm liking it but seriously there are wayyyy to many almost meetings for them by episode 8 that it loses charm and verges on ridiculous. Hope they meet soon or I may give up
4 4
On Dear.M • Mar 1, 2021
Title Dear.M
Are you serious? This was delayed over something someone may or may not have done almost a 10 yrs ago?!
4 1
On My First Love Is Secret Love • Feb 27, 2021
Title My First Love Is Secret Love
This was good right up till the end.
2 4