K-Drama
Replying to Rintarou Okabe • Jul 24, 2024
Title Reset
What makes this show special compared to other media in terms of time travel / causal loops. I have seen this…
Yes we all have seen this concept over and over again but what makes this show good is the acting and the plot. it's not our usual plot. it tells the story of an bus accident and it narrates us the each and every passenger's charecter. it will leave you thinking who is responsible for the accident in every loop. The FL and ML doesn't even have their rom scenes much. i recommend you to watch it. it's one of the best drama I've ever seen. 10/10!
16 0
Replying to Dhana • May 27, 2024
Title Legally Romance
where can I read the novel?
thanks!
0 0
Replying to laysure • May 22, 2024
Title Shining for One Thing
as of ep5 fl is annoying, we will be watching through the end bc i really wanna know the hype about the show
I swear this is an gem. you'll understand it by ep 15 because basically AFTER 15 is where the show starts!
4 1
Replying to Taz-mania • May 22, 2024
Title Legally Romance
Just finished reading the novel. I liked the novel much better than the drama. Didn't care for Li Chong Wen in…
where can I read the novel?
0 2
Replying to Riima • May 22, 2024
Title Legally Romance
i would also recommend you the novel
where can I read the novel?
0 1
Replying to Takeabreakoneday • May 5, 2024
Title Guess Who I Am
Completed ep 13. Only ML and his friends characters are interesting. FL going through mood swings. FL friends…
by this rate it seems you'll hate the upcoming episodes. ngl, it's true.Tbh, the first 10 or 15 eps was the one for me. it has become draggy and lost it's fun ever since
0 0
Replying to syanahanny • Apr 18, 2024
Title Guess Who I Am
sorry to ask how about the ending
the first 15ep were funny and good
0 0
Replying to syanahanny • Apr 18, 2024
Title Guess Who I Am
sorry to ask how about the ending
happy ending but it's the usual one. I would say the last 19-24 was boring
0 3
On Guess Who I Am • Apr 14, 2024
Title Guess Who I Am
this one is good for me. I really like it
3 5
On I Don't Want to Fall in Love With Humans • Dec 23, 2023
Title I Don't Want to Fall in Love With Humans Spoiler
Firstly, this wasn't bad. secondly, the acting was okay as this was an fiction story there is some unrealistic parts. but I did love this drama and I'm able to embrace its flaws. if you want try something new with a little bit of laughter you can surely try this one out;)
3 1
On I Don't Want to Fall in Love With Humans • Dec 23, 2023
Title I Don't Want to Fall in Love With Humans
attention guys! be sure you watch this drama fully. because I watched the full version on yt and they didn't seem to attach the 21th episode.
1 1
Replying to Dhana • Dec 23, 2023
Title I Don't Want to Fall in Love With Humans
attention guys! be sure you watch this drama fully. because I watched the full version on yt and they didn't seem…
you can watch the 21th episode with English subtitles on myasiantv
2 0
On Make My Heart Smile • Jun 2, 2023
Title Make My Heart Smile
actually i liked the ml and fl that only reason made me watch this show with a little disadisappointment
0 0
On Crush • Jun 2, 2023
Title Crush
this drama portrays mature love<<3 one of my fav
3 0
Replying to Christine • Jun 2, 2023
Title Intense Love
Ding Yu Xi looks so different here compared to moonlight, I almost didn’t realize it’s the same actor lol…
haha but both of the dramas were fine😜✨
0 0
On Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me Season 2 • Jun 2, 2023
Title Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me Season 2
i was a little disappointed at the end but still it was worth it!
0 0
On Hello, My Youth • Jun 2, 2023
Title Hello, My Youth
gonna re-watch. i really love this one✨
4 0
On Be Yourself • Jun 1, 2023
Title Be Yourself
i really like the way the plot was taken. must watch
3 0
On Be Yourself • Jun 1, 2023
Title Be Yourself Spoiler
this was such a cute drama. I didn't expect the ml to order the personality takeaway too✨
3 0
Replying to Amy • Jun 1, 2023
Title Lost Romance
A lot of people complained about this and I agree with them. I wish they cut out some of the family politics scenes.…
yea i agree with you. everyone literally skipped those scenes. haha but i kinda feel bad for it;)
1 0
