News
On The Love Proposal • Aug 14, 2023
Title The Love Proposal Spoiler
oh my god, they were so close in epi 5, I thought they would go for it
1 0
Replying to andazapnaapnaa • Jul 11, 2022
Title Hospital Playlist
somebody please tell me is it really worth watching ?
YES
5 0
On Hospital Playlist • Jul 11, 2022
Title Hospital Playlist
i miss this one so much
5 0
On Man of Vengeance • Jun 2, 2022
Title Man of Vengeance Spoiler
min had 0 character development
5 0
On Man of Vengeance • Jun 2, 2022
Title Man of Vengeance
so far so good
0 0
Replying to Thatgirl2422 • Apr 28, 2022
Title Crazy Love Spoiler
In which episodes his memory gets back
he never lost it
2 0
On Tomorrow • Apr 19, 2022
Title Tomorrow
does lee soo hyuk get many screen time?
3 3
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 3, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
i am so happy I have never started it in the first place
3 0
Replying to FionnualaAella • Feb 3, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Only one of the four main leads can act. Does South Korea lack of talented young actors or so??
have you ever heard about sitagme "experience comes in time?"
0 0
On The Untamed • Jan 11, 2022
Title The Untamed
i wish I could delete my memory and re-watch this show again, without knowing anything. Such a good serie! Forever in my heart
11 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jan 11, 2022
Title Fall in Love Spoiler
Yes , it’s the saddest part of the drama🥲 Wars are awful, at first I was angry how the story went and cried…
it was so sad how they died, but it is good it reflected the reality. such a good show
2 0
On Fall in Love • Jan 11, 2022
Title Fall in Love Spoiler
my poor Tan Si
1 2
On W • Oct 19, 2021
Title W Spoiler
what a mess it has become after kang chul delete his memory. after that, i couldn't feel the chemistry between the leads anymore, it just felt rushed.
4 1
On Vincenzo • Aug 22, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I still miss it
9 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Aug 22, 2021
Title Vincenzo
So I came to ask, has anyone of the hard core original fans ever moved on? i haven't and I can't :(
I still can't move on please-
5 1
On The Devil Judge • Aug 22, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
please I need spoilers.
0 1
Replying to Loveless Devil • Aug 21, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
Guys, I figured out why Gaon is a littol fool. He is an extra-terrestrial who came from another planet and thinks…
plsss I love this comment
1 0
On The Devil Judge • Aug 21, 2021
Title The Devil Judge Spoiler
sorry for saying this but they would have better keep K alive and kill gaon at this point.
12 1
On The Devil Judge • Aug 21, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
gaon please pick a side already.
4 0
On The Devil Judge • Aug 20, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
omg sometimes is so hard to understand yohan's reasons
6 0