News
On Miura Haruma • Aug 3, 2023
Person Miura Haruma
We miss you so much, Miura. You will be forever remembered thru your masterpiece works. Thank you so much, Miura.
9 0
On Don't Say No • Aug 16, 2021
Title Don't Say No
This started cute and sweet. I am so nervous on how will the story turns. >< Anyway, kyaaaahhh I really love the characters and actors. 💙💙💙
7 0
On Ahn Dae Kyum • Aug 12, 2021
Person Ahn Dae Kyum
His smile ( especially if you try covering his eyes) has resemblance to SEVENTEEN's Jeonghan and SHINee's Jonghyun. Anyway, he looks so attractive!! And a very good actor too! ><
2 1
Replying to Brighter Mew • Jun 2, 2021
Person YU
I really want YU to act in Japanese drama or movie. I love hearing him speak Japanese
Ore mo!!! ?
1 0
