Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 21, 2022
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 29, 2020
Replying to yarnie • Aug 11, 2021
I saw comments saying its funny at times and they laughed out loud. I watched first 5 episodes and funny scenes…
oh ok thanks
0 0
Replying to Eddy95 • Apr 1, 2021
Search for it on YouTube. The long ballad ep 1 eng sub
oh just searched it but it wasn’t available in my region.
0 3
Replying to foxyjojar • Mar 21, 2021
Can you pls share the link💓
you're welcome!! yes the lyrics were beautiful!!
0 0
Replying to megan • Feb 15, 2021
so excited to see reba and lusi in the same drama! does anyone know if lusi is an evil sfl or just a second female…
I think she is an evil sfl, but im not sure.
1 0
On You Are My Glory • Dec 29, 2020
This is my most anticipated drama of 2021!!! Love the cast!! Can't wait for it to air. Anybody have clues on when it will air?
3 0