Editorials
On Captivating the King • Feb 25, 2024
Title Captivating the King
the king is really popping off this episode. like I'd be in tears if I was an official
7 8
On Captivating the King • Feb 25, 2024
Title Captivating the King
ding dong is already causing problems 10 minutes into the episode like girl leave
2 0
Replying to toschiis • Feb 25, 2024
Title Captivating the King
Did anyone saw already what happened between the king and lady Dong? If yes, please spoil
it is at the end of the episode, so I guess episode 15 will go into it more
0 0
Replying to marissabasset • Feb 25, 2024
Title Captivating the King
I also looked at the end first:)
that's what I do whenever I watch any episode of a show! xD
1 1
On Captivating the King • Feb 25, 2024
Title Captivating the King Spoiler
the kiss scene with lady ding dong is going to be at the end of the episode, so I guess 15 will start with that
1 14
On Captivating the King • Feb 25, 2024
Title Captivating the King
episode 14 up now on Netflix!!! how mad will I get today xD
1 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Feb 25, 2024
Title Captivating the King
Awwwwww he called her ''my woman'' >.
where did you see that?? got me screaming before I even watch
2 5
On Captivating the King • Feb 25, 2024
Title Captivating the King
Got my coffee ready to go for the new episode and now it's just a wait game. I feel like court lady is going to do some blackmail to get a higher spot now. I swear I'm going to gag if they kiss. all I can see is her with that late kings thumb 🤮
5 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • Feb 25, 2024
Title Captivating the King
With the new stills it looks like Ring Ding Dong will blackmail the king into some intimacy?! Urghhh can someone…
I figured she'd blackmail him into something...maybe finally becoming a concubine?
0 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Feb 25, 2024
Title Captivating the King
It airs in the afternoon for me, so I better go to sleep very late to sleep in LOL
I'm so lucky it airs at 9am for me! I was watching it while eating breakfast this morning except I got too distracted to eat anything xD
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Feb 24, 2024
Title Captivating the King
there's another episode tomorrow?
Next episode is Feb 25th, then we will get the last two episodes next Saturday and Sunday
3 0
Replying to Coolforthesummer • Feb 24, 2024
Title Captivating the King
Captivating The King |EP 13| Nielsen RatingsNationwide : 4.9%Seoul : 5.3%
Can someone tell me are these ratings good? I'm so bad with this stuff
0 2
On Captivating the King • Feb 24, 2024
Title Captivating the King
see y'all here tomorrow morning for the next episode. I'm scared :(
10 4
Replying to Rev • Feb 24, 2024
Title Captivating the King
So how was drama so far? is it worth watching?
I recommend it. These past three episodes have been *chef's kiss* just stick with it and it will all make sense
3 0
Replying to Lucky Scrunchy • Feb 24, 2024
Title Captivating the King Spoiler
I’m waiting for this to complete before I watch the rest. When you say they resolve their misunderstandings,…
Misunderstandings as to what happened three years ago, her father, etc. I don't want to spoil but the King has known a lot of stuff all along..
1 0
Replying to jjkll • Feb 24, 2024
Title Captivating the King
when he screamed after she fainted...OMLLL...he is a really expressive actor especially his eyess
I know right!!
0 0
Replying to jjkll • Feb 24, 2024
Title Captivating the King
when he screamed after she fainted...OMLLL...he is a really expressive actor especially his eyess
I know right!!
0 0
Replying to SH13 • Feb 24, 2024
Title Captivating the King
Praying for a happy ending 😭😭
we are going to have to pray hard 😭😭
3 0
Replying to marissabasset • Feb 24, 2024
Title Captivating the King
The story took an unexpected turn. I'm glad Lord Kang can return, there are 3 episodes left... I'm waiting for…
I know!! I really want a happy ending but it seems like maybe we can get an inbetween one? I don't want sad!:(
1 0
On Captivating the King • Feb 24, 2024
Title Captivating the King
the ending!!! What a cliffhanger!!! Oh my god tomorrow's episode is going to be crazy!!! I feel bad for all the people who dropped this show. These past three episodes have been amazing.
9 1

1