News
On Wandee Goodday • Jun 15, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
I’m planning on giving this one a watch. Does anyone know where? I didn’t know if there’s an uncut version
0 2
On My Stand-In • Jun 14, 2024
Title My Stand-In
this is by far the best BL I've ever watched. I love the fact that it actually has plot and story, alongside some ~scenes~. The acting is phenomenal. It goes to the top of my list
20 1
On My Stand-In • Jun 14, 2024
Title My Stand-In
the ending scene holy shit 0.0
5 0
On My Stand-In • Jun 14, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Wut slamming the table made me laugh so hard
6 0
On My Stand-In • Jun 14, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Episode 8 is out!!! Watching it right now!!
3 5
lo_ve • Jun 11, 2024
Article Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook are confirmed to lead a new healing romance K-drama
SHIN HYE SUN SUPREMACY !!
5 0
On Love Sea • Jun 9, 2024
Title Love Sea
so does anyone know what this is going to be rated? please give me love in the air scenes (,,>﹏<,,)
2 1
On The Atypical Family • Jun 9, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
can't believe today is the last day. I've enjoyed watching this with you all!
6 0
On The Atypical Family • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
Episode 11 like healed my heart, made me cry, and now I'm not ready for tomorrow. Please k-drama gods...I'm begging for a happy ending :(
6 0
On The 8 Show • Jun 8, 2024
Title The 8 Show
I enjoyed the show...I think more people are turned away with how gruesome it is but what are you expecting from something like this
8 0
On The Atypical Family • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
Can't wait for today's episode. Literally can't believe we are already ending!
3 0
On The Atypical Family • Jun 2, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
wow. all I can say is wow. this show has blown me out of the water and keeps getting better. I'm worried though about the ending. doesn't feel happy :(
7 0
Replying to KINGHades • Jun 2, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
why does he have to go to the past when he is in a car . why is it always with him and the cars
man will never get in a car again xD
14 0
On The Atypical Family • Jun 2, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
New episode is out on Netflix!!
2 0
DrKay • May 31, 2024
Article Currently Watching: The Atypical Family
One of the best ongoing shows and the only one that I actively am excited to watch. I go on Netflix on Saturday's and refresh until the new episode is out. Can't wait for this weekend.
26 0
Lily Alice • May 28, 2024
Article "The Atypical Family" Rises to Its Highest Nationwide Rating
let's go!! Atypical Family has been one of the few dramas that I actually want to watch. it just keeps getting better
15 0
On The Atypical Family • May 19, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
How am I supposed to wait a week after that episode?
16 1
Replying to Joke19 • May 19, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
Do people not understand it's a story, and the main villain is do da hees mother. It's intentional for all of…
It always makes me laugh that people just want flawless characters. Like...is any human flawless? If they didn't have any imperfections or character growth, then people would complain about it being boring. I have thoroughly enjoyed this show and it's one of the few I look forward to watching every week!
1 0
On The Atypical Family • May 18, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
Episode 5 is out on Netflix!
2 0
Replying to Mia • May 18, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
you should wait for like 30 min
it's out!
1 0

1