News
Replying to makies29 • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Here’s the preview: https://youtu.be/5Y3pTQupxQA?si=zs803MaBufkcfxvx
thank you!! I just saw it on twitter. now I'm going to have to count down the days until Friday
0 4
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Jul 5, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
Okay...So on iQIYI, it releases at around 11:15. So in about 30 minutes. Excited to fill up this comment second with you all!
1 4
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Jul 5, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
where are we watching this? I checked my iQIYI and haven't seen it yet
0 1
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
so they really just not going to give us any preview for 12...I'm rabid right now. they will be hearing from my therapist ಠ_ಠ
1 6
Replying to divercia • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
what the actual fuck I need the next episode preview
my blood pressure just shot through the roof
2 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
what the actual fuck I need the next episode preview
1 1
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In Spoiler
THREW MY FUCKING COMPUTER ACROSS THE ROOM WHEN JOE GOT SHOT FUCK
5 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
tong really is the worst character smh. like get out may and live your life queen
5 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
the hospital scene (o´〰`o)♡*✲゚*。 made me giggle
2 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In Spoiler
not the dad trying to beat him and then everyone acting all considered when he gets sick. I have found my new least favorite character
0 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In Spoiler
the mother was a straight savage just leaving like that after the contract
0 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In Spoiler
this dude saying Ming moved on from the original Joe not realizing that he literally didn't xD
2 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
also for anyone starting episode, it seems like a week has passed since episode 10
1 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
at least Sol is realizing he's like a brother to him
3 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
my girl is glowing on her birthday
2 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
GO TIME
1 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
10 minutes!!!
1 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
45 minutes!!!
1 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Jul 5, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
being fed WELL tomorrow. This and My Stand In
3 1
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In
11 HOURS!!! see y'all when I wake up
3 0

1