News Replying to Deerevergreen • Jun 2, 2026
Title True Beauty
How different was this than the anime? Does it have the same ending?
anime watcher here, they only made s1 and they left it at the scene wher FL kisses SML and shes drunk i THINK...
1 1
Replying to Junie • Jun 2, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
is this Mo LI and it had a red and brown cover a long time ago right?
it had a cover w bai lu w her back toward us and she was wearing read if thats what you mean...
0 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 2, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
why has nearly all of my frineds have atc as their FIRST list update huh
1 0
Replying to ibisfeather • Jun 2, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
You poor things. Try to think of the summer-binges to come as a reward for all your hard work and endurance skills.
that doesnt help AT all bc in my exams all i think abt is starting atc ....
0 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 2, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
just remeber i will ALSWSY hava a grudge on this drama and ashes to crown bc WDYM THEY REALSE WHEN I AM GOING THROUGH MY HELL OF EXAMS
2 0
Replying to dtt • Jun 2, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
girl i feel you ππ this friday iβm having one of the most important exams of my life and look at all these…
no you dont feel me YET i legit ihad physics exams today and then i have a maths one tommorow and i have english on friday ALL IN THIS WEEK AND UGHHHHHH I HATE LIFE
2 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 2, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
i will NEVER EVER forget how atc and tfj are realsing in june and im just stuck writing dy after day on my exams sigh πππππ you atc fans are LUCKY ASF, esp how all of you are saying she has "FLIRTY" sides and that the eps are funny and genuinely amazing makes me hate you guys even MORE π and YES i AM cpmplaining like a 5 year old because this is NOT fair at all.... all i can say is that yall CDL lovers are gettong FED and i mean FED FED because wdym vos came out this year and NOW its ATC??? i hate this and mo li for realasing in JUNE EXACTLY WHEN I HAVE EXAMS... tsk tsk π
3 5
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 2, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
Well, once your exams are over, you can binge-watch both Mo Li and ATC, with many episodes already out. Meanwhile,…
no its not funny im suffering more .. WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
0 0
Replying to Kael • Jun 2, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
RIGHT!!! HER FLIRTY SIDE IS MAKING ME BLUSH TO THE CORE.
TWIN I CANT WATCH IT I HAVE EXAMS πππ
2 1
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 2, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
no this is genuinely NOT funny l;ike WDYM CHEN DU LING LOOKS HOT ASF AS ALWAYS AND I CANT WATCH UIT, ANY CDL OR ZYR FANS MOOT ME UP π₯Ή
4 3
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 2, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
yall are SO LUCKY i have exams ongoing so i cant watch it ππππππππππ
1 2
On The First Jasmine • Jun 1, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
GUYS WE GETTING FED WITH TFJ AND ASHES TO CROWN
4 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 1, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
the first jasmine is for international fans, in china its still called mo li, mo li literally means jasmine so they called it the first jasmine... ANYWAYYSSS CANT WAIT FOR MY BAI LULUUUUUU I LOVE HER SMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
12 0
Replying to honeylemoncha • Jun 1, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
bonus clips:https://weibo.com/7994692263/R29oGrMMVhttps://weibo.com/7994692263/R29p5ksQB
SEND ME THESE LATER YK I CANT WATCH THIS RN π₯Ή
1 1
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 1, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
OMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ITS 2MRWWWWWWWWWWW
3 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Jun 1, 2026
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
bro they COMPLETELY CHANGED AND MADE IT WAY SCARIER IN F4 THAILAND COMPARE TO METEOR GARDEN πI LOVED IT SM GMMTV PRODUCE MORE LIKE THIS I BEGGGGG
4 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jun 1, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
To those who may be looking for MoLi but lot finding it β English title is now βThe First Jasmineβ
i know lol
0 1
Replying to Good Grief • Jun 1, 2026
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Does this season 1 ends with a cliffhanger? I really do not enjoy episode's cliffhangers to begin with, and season…
s2 is coming trust.. we js gotta wait for updates π₯Ή
1 1
On When I Fly Towards You • Jun 1, 2026
Title When I Fly Towards You
WE NEED ANOTHER DRAMA JUST FOR THE SECOND COPULE HELLO???
4 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Jun 1, 2026
Title When I Fly Towards You
always iconic... wifty is great for those who just eneterd their cdrama journey highly rec
1 0