News
Replying to sawargaa • Sep 18, 2025
Article Chinese actor Xu Kai denies gambling allegations in formal statement
If he had a wife, then the cheating scandal would be valid. The problem is, he doesn’t have one. Dating is the…
Xu Kai is already married and has a new born baby - he is far from being a cheater or gambler - just leave him alone. I hope that person is legally punished for falsifying information - that doesn't look like a prank at all --
0 2
Replying to LalalaLa Vie en Rose • Aug 6, 2024
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
after watching this drama I can't help but I want a man like mo ging cheng
Yes!!! me too - the "perfect" man - I became his number 1 fan and I follow Tan Jianci everywhere now.... I fall in love with his voice - his dancing is amazing - he is very talented!!!
1 0
Replying to Deni • Aug 6, 2024
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
Can someone tell me if it is worth watching this drama? If u can give me a little spoiler would be great.
Absolutely worth watching it! - it a very good theme, singing is part of the theme... really great voices, actors are amazing, it is very well directed and the theme is not like many others, no aggressive at all... it is a very "clean/white/pure" series.... I really loved it and absolutely fall in love with Tan Jianci - you won't regret watching it!!!
1 0