News
On Legend of Awakening • May 9, 2020
Title Legend of Awakening
Should I continue watching this? I'm at ep 18. And I'm bored. :|
0 4
Replying to AuzuLa • Jan 29, 2020
Title Handsome Siblings
Can you dm me the link where you have watched up to 25 episodes please?
I watched it here: https://feverhk.com/drama-episodes/%E7%BB%9D%E4%BB%A3%E5%8F%8C%E9%AA%84-mandarin-episode-25/, but no eng sub if that's okay with you. I have no problem with it since I'm chinese :)
0 1
On Handsome Siblings • Jan 28, 2020
Title Handsome Siblings
25 episodes after, still no liang jie. Well, I love jiang xiao yu's acting, he's the reason I keep watching this series :">
0 5
On Handsome Siblings • Jan 23, 2020
Title Handsome Siblings
What episode will Liang jie appear? I've been waiting for this.
0 2
On Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy • Jun 2, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy
Loving the second episode
3 0
Replying to YoshihiroStepper • May 12, 2019
Title Ano ko no, Toriko
https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x6dbeaI subbed this movie on my dailymotion channel. ;)
Thanks, anyways. But I have watched it raw already, wouldn't mind to watch it again subbed. :)
0 0
Replying to Cryssy Anne • Apr 26, 2019
Title Ano ko no, Toriko
Here I found this movie with Chinese Subtitles for now.https://dramahd.me/anoko-no-toriko/
Thanks for this! Finally, I finished watching it :D
1 0
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Apr 25, 2019
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
haha, they're cute together.
2 0
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Apr 17, 2019
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
the leads are cute haha :D
3 0
Replying to Mr Why • Apr 17, 2019
Title Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre Spoiler
so many alteration:-wuji grandpa and song qing shu died in battlefiled-zhaomin got kidnapped then nearly excecuted…
I agree with you, after ep 40, I kinda get a feeling everything went off. But finally its done.
0 1
Replying to heart-ereki • Apr 15, 2019
Title Ano ko no, Toriko
The DVD does not come out until April 24th
Oh, Okay, thanks.
0 0
On Ano ko no, Toriko • Apr 13, 2019
Title Ano ko no, Toriko
Still can't find it anywhere :<
0 4
On Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre • Apr 4, 2019
Title Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre
Loving the theme song of Zhao Min and Zhang Wu ji (此生惟你). Such a good song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4cWMY3397I
5 0
Replying to EthanDragneel • Mar 29, 2019
Title Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre
every wednesday to Friday two episodes a day
It's already on ep 36 as of now.
1 1
Replying to Mr Why • Mar 29, 2019
Title Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre Spoiler
i feel something wrong with this adaptation after seeing ep 36...why Yin Li face didnt disfigured???in many adaptation…
I am hoping she didn't die like that, just hoping Zhou Zhiruo will discover Yin Li survived at the end
0 0
Replying to casey30002002 • Mar 6, 2019
Title Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre Spoiler
May I know where you found it with 1080p?
Thanks for the link, there's already ep 13 and 14 here, its not out yet in http://icdrama.to. Been searching everywhere.
1 1
On Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre • Mar 6, 2019
Title Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre
Is there a episode 13 already?
0 0
On Meet Me after School • Dec 18, 2018
Title Meet Me after School Spoiler
haven't watched it yet, can't wait, so glad its a happy ending after reading some spoiler tags. \(^o^)/
0 0
rdturbo • Dec 15, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Chugakusei Nikki (Junior High School Diary)
hahahah. I laughed about the sis part.
2 0
Replying to Alex Sane • Dec 4, 2018
Title Meet Me after School
The sleep arrangements scene was so funny.
Same thought, I laugh at that part haha.
1 0
