News
On Mr. Fanboy • 6 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
OMFGGGGGGGGGGG
1 0
On Oops! Mysterious Sounds • 13 days ago
Title Oops! Mysterious Sounds
bro podd and jinna are already such losers in love I cantttttt
7 0
On Oops! Mysterious Sounds • 13 days ago
Title Oops! Mysterious Sounds
anda quick get behind me rn
4 1
On Mr. Fanboy • 14 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Renji can genuinely have one of my kidneys hell take both for how much I love him. he’s messy asf as fuck THANK U FOR SEEING THROUGH NINES BULLSHIT
27 1
Replying to cupcake_iceccream • 15 days ago
Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me
RIGHT I FEEL LIKE HE WOULD THINK HE LIKES TAKEUCHI
no cuz he would like plssss open ur eyes who are we kidding u read enough bl u should know when it’s happening to u 🫠
1 0
On Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me • 17 days ago
Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me
damn most recent ep was so good omg, Serizawa really played the long game. The preview for the next ep already has me lowk anxious because YES, the confession bit was cute where Serizawa was describing who he likes and it's soooo clearly Suzuki but then the last scene has me thinking he's gonna be like oh he was talking about Takeuchi. I hope im off and that he finally realises that serizawa has a MASSIVE (slightly worryingly) crush on him like pls hes my friend anyways cant wait for that ep BEACH EPPP always gotta have one of them in a bl its a right of passage atp
11 2
On Oops! Mysterious Sounds • 21 days ago
Title Oops! Mysterious Sounds
fuck yeah Im loving this - seems like Jinna has been downbad since day 1. involve me. I cannot WAIT for ep 2
25 1
On Oops! Mysterious Sounds • 22 days ago
Title Oops! Mysterious Sounds
This will get me through the long ahh day at school tmr im so fcking excited
4 0
On Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me • 23 days ago
Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me
So I'm going to need the confession to be the most direct thing EVER, like no way can they misinterpret it pls
16 0
Replying to aceofteacups • 25 days ago
Title Nour
Yup, they're the mythical third couple and have been promoting together. Hopefully things start moving for them…
thank u for your reply!! literally right after commenting I watched the cast reactions and yeah they defo seem like a cp also the preview for ep6 is looking good so we can get excited hopefully 😌I also didn’t realise they had a song in the OST that’s so cool I will be listening in!
2 1
On Nour • 26 days ago
Title Nour
well damn the last ep….. also genuine question are the doctors brother and his friend supposed to be a ship cuz the chemistry is insane so Icl I will be 🫣
3 3
On Police in Love • 27 days ago
Title Police in Love
It’s yinwar so I already know this’ll be a banger
17 0
On You Maniac • 27 days ago
Title You Maniac
I’m halfway through ep 3 and just wanna say im irritated asf as fuck as fuck as fuck like do we actually wanna do this or not guys
15 2
On Mr. Fanboy • 27 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
THIS IS SO AMAZING I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP AND WE FINALLY GET TO SEE RYUPAT
9 0
On Mr. Fanboy • 27 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
DAMN wines out for blood
1 0
On Class Crush Crisis • 28 days ago
Title Class Crush Crisis
okay jokes over tho i need 20 more eps x
1 0
On Class Crush Crisis • 28 days ago
Title Class Crush Crisis
I’m sobbing the ending scenes are cute asf omg
1 0
On The Missing Piece • Sep 8, 2026
Title The Missing Piece
lowk confused but its okay cuz im invested now
5 0
On Juliet & Juliet • Sep 6, 2026
Title Juliet & Juliet
oh this is goooooodddddddddd
4 0
On You Maniac • Sep 6, 2026
Title You Maniac
Moths lonliness speech got me a lil emotional and resonated with me like it’s sooo true that u have to be comfortable being by yourself because everyone gets lonely in life but it’s those that enjoying being in their own company that get though those times happier than they were. anyways…. im so fcking excited for next ep the chemistryyyyy AH
8 0
