Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 28 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 27, 2014

Friends

On Cross Fire • Dec 1, 2020
Title Cross Fire
Just started this...totally watched the first episode on my phone at my desk at work lol. Really good, I usually have a hard time sticking to cdramas for length and pacing but this one feels different. I think I’m going to like it.
1 1
On Way Out • Nov 28, 2020
Title Way Out
Really liked this. Jay Julio is a beautiful dancer I want more! Very touching, watched on YouTube where the audio is bad, but even so...I wish there was more to this.
4 1
On Sky of Love • Jul 18, 2020
Title Sky of Love
I rewatched today for Miura Haruma. It was my introduction to him as well as one of the first Japanese movies I ever saw. It made a lasting impression. RIP Miura Haruma.
13 0
On Inkigayo • Jun 7, 2020
Title Inkigayo
Any chance we could fix this to currently airing? Right now it only allows you 'plan to watch' or 'not interested'.
0 1
Replying to Charlott • May 29, 2020
I'm really curious to know! Who is your favourite character in this series? And who do you ship? I'm…
I also just finished S1 & 2. For me it’s a toss up between Mhog and Phai.
1 0
On A Faraway Nation • Dec 26, 2018
Desperately searching for subs for this. Found raws, willing to do srt or something. Has anyone ever seen this subbed?
1 1