K-Drama
Replying to Sakan • Aug 28, 2023
Title A Long Way Home
It's AI translation not as usual subtitle. I watched with english subtitle and it's better than my first language…
Is there a place to watch this drama with subtitle different from the AI?
0 7
On A Long Way Home • Aug 28, 2023
Title A Long Way Home
I spent the whole first episode somewhat confused, I got the gist of it tho…is it me or are the subtitles not so great?
2 9
Replying to mollyvj • Sep 10, 2022
Title 2022 Idol Star Athletics Championships Chuseok Special
Where do you all watch this?
Viki
3 2
Replying to LuminousKingdom • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think it's probably a iqiyi censorship thing but am I the only one going 🤨 at the lines that clearly should…
Yes! I was questioning that too, ‘darn’ as well.
0 0
Replying to LuminousKingdom • May 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think it's probably a iqiyi censorship thing but am I the only one going 🤨 at the lines that clearly should…
Yes! I was questioning that too, ‘darn’ as well.
0 0
On A Tale of Thousand Stars • Jan 11, 2022
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
There appear to be two English versions of the book on Amazon for kindle…does anyone know which version I should get?
1 0
Replying to daniel raffy • Jan 11, 2022
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Does anyone have the eng trans of the novel? 🙏
There are two versions available on Amazon for kindle…but I do not know which is better/official. Would love if people could chime in on which versions they read.
0 0
On Wuliang • Sep 8, 2021
Title Wuliang
That was really good. Cried in under 37 minutes. Loved it!
2 0
On Love Beyond Frontier 2 • Jul 19, 2021
Title Love Beyond Frontier 2
Just finished both seasons. While the quality isn’t what you’d expect now, I still thought it was super cute and engaging. Overall happy I watched it.
1 0
On Love Beyond Frontier 2 • Jul 19, 2021
Title Love Beyond Frontier 2
Just finished both seasons. While the quality isn’t what you’d expect now, I still thought it was super cute and engaging. Overall happy I watched it.
0 0
Replying to Rita95 • Feb 21, 2021
Title Vanguard
No going to lie. The only things I came for were YangYang and seeing him fight.
Same, also not gonna lie, spent most of the movie being upset over his haircut lol
3 2
On Love the Way You Are • Feb 21, 2021
Title Love the Way You Are
It’s cute, it’s nothing to write home about, but if you’re looking for something cute and breezy you can check this one out.
2 0
On Kam Pood Tee Hai Pai • Feb 14, 2021
Title Kam Pood Tee Hai Pai
Has anyone found eps 3 and 4 recently?
0 5
Replying to Eclipse02 • Feb 11, 2021
Title South Wind Knows
Actually i put the link down below haha, but it is in chinese, so you have to read it in google chrome by setting…
Thanks for responding. I’m about 2/3 through the book now and I love it! The fact that they’ve made changes is actually exciting too, it looks so good.
1 0
Replying to Eclipse02 • Feb 9, 2021
Title South Wind Knows
Actually i put the link down below haha, but it is in chinese, so you have to read it in google chrome by setting…
Hi, thanks so much for the link, I’m a few pages in and a little confused about where in the story I am. Based on what was in the trailer it seems like a lot of that already happened before the start of the novel?
0 2
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Dec 22, 2020
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
This looks awesome!! Can’t wait!
0 1
On Shimmers • Dec 20, 2020
Title Shimmers
I wonder if this will possibly be based off the Korean drama White Christmas?
1 0
On Go Ahead • Dec 17, 2020
Title Go Ahead
Just finished...watched in 5 days. So beautiful, so glad I watched it.
4 0
On Go Ahead • Dec 14, 2020
Title Go Ahead
This show has all the right feels! Whether I’m laughing or crying I’m so on this journey with these characters.
3 0
On Shi Cha Hai • Dec 11, 2020
Title Shi Cha Hai
Just watched the first episode but it was kinda dry. Does it get better? Should I keep watching? I’m mostly in it for Leo Wu but it seems like he had a pretty small part...
1 2