Editorials
On The Makanai: Cooking for the Maiko House • Jan 14, 2023
Title The Makanai: Cooking for the Maiko House
Loved this series, thank u Netflix for this! Such good characters and stories <3
8 0
On Unlock My Boss • Jan 8, 2023
Title Unlock My Boss
Idk how people dont like this series, its pretty good, and always ends in a cliffhanger... I hope this has a happy ending :c
13 0
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Dec 4, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella
MASTERPIECEEE! I waited for all the episodes so i can binge watch it, best decision everr
1 0
On 20th Century Girl • Nov 29, 2022
Title 20th Century Girl
I cried so much!! And realizing that Bo Ra never got to know Woon Ho fell in love with her months earlier, so heartbreaking, i wanted a happy endingg
4 0
Replying to Jungarden • Nov 23, 2022
Title Revenge of Others
Naive. She keeps putting herself into dangerous situations when she knows damn well someone is after her and aware…
If she harmed SooHeon i hope she freaking diesss, and a painful death, she is so STUPIDDD, the writers did her ugly in the last episode
1 2
On Seasons of Blossom • Nov 5, 2022
Title Seasons of Blossom
Just finished this drama! I can't remember the last time i cried so muchh! This will hold a place in my heart, I totally recommend it!!
4 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Aug 5, 2022
Title It's Okay, That's Love
What a MASTERPIECE!! Loved this show, would totally recommend
6 0
On In The Soop: Friendcation • Jul 23, 2022
Title In The Soop: Friendcation
Just watched the first episode and loved it!! Im sad that there'll be only 4, i wish they make a 100 episodes, i wouldn't get tired of thisss
8 1
On Through the Darkness • Jul 19, 2022
Title Through the Darkness
I hope they make season 2!
4 0
Replying to sushi4123 • Jul 16, 2022
Title Diary of a Prosecutor
It’s called “War of Prosecutors” on Viki!
thank you so much!!
0 0
On Nobody Knows • Jul 16, 2022
Title Nobody Knows
WHAT A MASTERPIECE!!
7 0
On Dear.M • Jul 8, 2022
Title Dear.M
Ok, first half i was Ok, second half was amazing!! Loved itt, happy ending, but i feel bad for Yi-Dam, he's character was my fav even though he was a supporting role
1 0
On Diary of a Prosecutor • Jul 3, 2022
Title Diary of a Prosecutor
Where can i watch this? I searched it on viki but nothing comes upp ;c
0 3
Replying to Darudius • Jul 2, 2022
Title Why Her?
Soo Jae just choosing work when Gong Chan was broken pissed me off lol. I'm just gonna say that I’m going to…
I agree with you, If OSJ doesn't stand by his side I will not like her anymore, at all...
2 0
On Dear.M • Jul 1, 2022
Title Dear.M
This Ro sa is unhinged, she seriously needs help...
7 1
On Dear.M • Jul 1, 2022
Title Dear.M
Im literally just watching this drama because of Hyung-sung and Jaehyun... not liking the plot or how the story is developing, lets see with the last 6 episodes
2 0
Replying to drohamas • Jun 28, 2022
Title Anna
where did you watch?
thankss
0 0
Replying to shim • Jun 28, 2022
Title Anna
just watched the first ep! bless the soul to the person who subbed this cuz so far so good!
where did you watch?
0 3
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jun 24, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Im loving this drama, soo looking forward to how everything will unfold
10 0
On Black Dog • Jun 21, 2022
Title Black Dog
Loved this drama, one of my favs!! The first episode was amazing, one of the best first episodes I've seen so far, and the story and script was such unique and simple at the same time, i would totally recommend this drama
4 0
