yo that tongue action was crazy 🫢 anyways aside from that I wish Nakhun was even just a LITTLE better at reassurance like “ok go rest”??? nooo PLEASE tell him you like Phatsa for who his and not just the bond ?? like he’s telling you his insecurities and you’re doing nothing this is just sad
honestly I was worried when they got together pretty early but it’s still been so cute and wholesome and I actually love their chemistry together still 🥹 it’s like just casually watching two ppl date haha
(oh sorry to the second couple I’ve lowk been skipping them)
ok I said this as a comment but i need to rant again after I caught up.. why are we still in a hs flashback when there’s only 3 eps left and we already Nao is clueless even in college 😭 I actually liked their story (maybe cause I binged) but I’m over the one sided pining rn
Are we finally escaping the high school flashback and getting into their college era???
literally!! we know Nao is clueless even while they’re in college so I’m surprised they’re showing so much of them in hs and Tiger hiding his feelings..
first of all the cinematography itself is such a masterpiece ESPECIALLY the symbolism of the confession scene with Barth behind that wall that looks like a confessional booth??? AMAZING. even just the angles everything is shot at you can tell are precise and calculated *chefs kiss*!! then the CHEMISTRY when they’re simply looking at or just next to each other?? I LOVE. Gemini and fourth are perfect for this role and this director is PERFECT for this story.
also the cinematography is CHEFS KISSSS bc the WAY they showed Xia Liu Yi watching him in the mirror!? and then chu San taking off the glasses ??? obsessed
damn I was already like “how are they gonna fit everything in 2 episodes” and then that ep felt like nothing happened so ig it’s all either gonna feel packed into the next final ep or they better swear on a season 2
damn can’t believe it took me so long to start it and finished in a few hrs oop 🫢 sooo good I honestly forgot Jiang wasn’t speaking that’s how good the chemistry and acting was! also got a bit scared when they were on the opposite sides of the street but I loved that there was no unnecessary trauma (then and no unnecessary getting shot scene just for the extra drama!!) anyways loved it I recommend to watch!!
(oh sorry to the second couple I’ve lowk been skipping them)