Celebrity
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 12, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Ko yu rim isn't na hee do's friend, she's her girlfriend. They're in the honeymoon phrase.
11 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 12, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
only 1 hour 15 mins left to air....I'm nervous
8 2
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 12, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
what time will ep 9 be available on Netflix?
4 1
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 11, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
finally something to like about ko yu rim lol, the way she ran after handing him the rose, it makes hee do think that hi jin is the one she's been talking too😭😭
0 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 10, 2022
Title Business Proposal
it's been days since I completed ep 1 but im still laughing at Samantha and recheal
9 0
Replying to Libra94 • Mar 10, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I have never been more ready for a Monday in my life, until now 😁
This is the reason why I wake up on Mondays with a smile.
6 0
Replying to Karanja • Mar 10, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Uhm no episodes on Netflix yet? It doesn't show any Episodes and just say next episode is on 4th April o.OSeems…
im watching from Netflix India and its available till the episode which has been aired in SK
0 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 9, 2022
Title Business Proposal
THE ENDING OF 4TH EPISODE!!!! I WANT 5TH EPISODE NOW I CAN'T WAIT FUCKING WEEK
6 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Mar 9, 2022
Title Immortality
What's happening here? are you suggesting us clowns to get ourselves insured?
i was just revising for my exam while waiting for hyx
0 3
On Business Proposal • Mar 9, 2022
Title Business Proposal Spoiler
finally I'm getting the chance to watch the 4th episode ajsnsnsjsjsjs AND HE SAW THAT SHIN HA RI IS SHIN GUEM HEEEEEEEEE AAAASJAHABSNS
4 0
Replying to Sidra • Mar 8, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
SHUBH SHUBH BOL SHUBH SHUBH BOL I'M CRYING IF THEY NOT END UP TOGETHER
I've gotten used to marking all my comments as spoilers😭😭
1 1
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 8, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
SHE INTRODUCED HIM TO HER FENCER BOYFRIEND SJSJAKJSJS AFTER ALL THAT SLOW BURN SCENE OF REUNION FUKCKFJDJSJSHSJ I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING
9 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 8, 2022
Title Business Proposal
im going to fall asleep while waiting for the next episode.....PLS AIR IT FAST
2 0
Replying to vione_21 • Mar 8, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Its pathetic actually. How dramas like this show the male lead as some sort of God that needs to be worshipped…
i agree I don't really like these kinds of plots cuz it's so repetitive but there is something about this drama that makes me wanna watch it
0 1
On Business Proposal • Mar 8, 2022
Title Business Proposal
i was literally ready with my bowl of popcorn and huge cup of ice Americano....YOU CAN'T DO THIS WITH ME SBS
4 1
On Business Proposal • Mar 8, 2022
Title Business Proposal
i though only 50 mins left for ep 4 to air..............but....it's not on Netflix yet..... that means they'll add it on Netflix after its done airing in South Korean channel 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
0 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 8, 2022
Title Business Proposal
50 mins left for episode 4!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA WATCH THIS AMD SLEEP CUZ IM SLEEPY AF BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IF HER COVER IS BLOWN JSJSWHSHSKJAS AAAAAAAAAA
1 0
On Kim Se Jeong • Mar 7, 2022
Person Kim Se Jeong
all in one package
4 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 7, 2022
Title Business Proposal
an hyo Seop and his sexy english...... damn
3 0
Replying to KayesDramas • Mar 7, 2022
Title Business Proposal
THE WAY YEONGSEO SAW THE COCKROACH AND RAN OUT SCREAMING INTO SUNGHOONS ARMS WAS HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHA. This drama…
that scene had me rolling 😭😭😭
2 0
