Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 1, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Konekochan • Jun 11, 2022
I see we have similar taste 😂 I posted a comment here a few days ago about how hot he looks with mustache
ent!!!
0 0
Replying to Kat Ski • Jun 11, 2022
This comment... I started this because of how you decribed him starring at her, and 10 minutes into the 1st episode,…
40 really is alot idk how they are going to keep the romance lit - im looking forward to it - will probably watch over the earlier episodes cuz whew dem eyes--that stare
3 1
Replying to Spriggleton • Jun 10, 2022
I wonder if ‘twins swap’ is written into Luo Zheng’s contract….or his manager gets a script and says that…
lmaoo
0 0
On Simmer Down • Jun 10, 2022
Title Simmer Down
dis was good- no real kiss but the moments when the ML was feeling the FL were cute
0 4
Replying to JM Perez • Jun 6, 2022
I've watched until ep14 and I honestly liking the girl power plot that scenes with ML feels like a bonus 🤣…
im ridiculously digging him-- y?????
1 0
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Jun 6, 2022
Saaaame!!!!!! He ooooooozes grown man sex appeal. Need more lol
correct!! he is smoking - n i cant take ittt n i cant stop!!
1 0
Replying to catjallen • Jun 5, 2022
I don't want to wait three+ days to watch the next episodes! Watching this as it airs is a torture and a pleasure.
exactlyyyy!!
1 0
Replying to sony_t • Jun 5, 2022
Women not at each other’s throats, protective of each other, admit their mistakes and talk it out. They are…
hahahaahha love ur comment!!
1 0
Replying to hnsky • Jun 5, 2022
hi everyone how's the pacing of the drama? do you guys find yourself skipping some parts or it's so good that…
its going so good- that i regret watching it before its completed
3 2
Replying to Princess of Tennis • Jun 5, 2022
Title Lady of Law
Keep watching. He will change from a milk dog to a young wolf though his struggles. His change is really remarkable.
d comments really talk good about the FL - i like d actress but the character hasnt grown on me yet - n d way d ML is begging for attntion like a lil puppy --UGHH -- its not grabbing me yet ..but im trying to stick it out
0 0
Replying to Princess of Tennis • Jun 4, 2022
Title Lady of Law
Keep watching. He will change from a milk dog to a young wolf though his struggles. His change is really remarkable.
thnks for dis cuz im on episode 3 n been struggling to continue bcuz of his youth- came on the site to look for other recommendations
0 0
Replying to ebzqueen • Jun 4, 2022
me too @ female centric - i havent watched yet doh- just peeked d fight scene in ep 1 - waiting for completion…
i really trying to hold out until its completed
0 0
On Lady of Law • Jun 4, 2022
Title Lady of Law
tbh the difference in age bothers me - he looks like a nd acts like a baby
1 13
Replying to JulesL • Jun 4, 2022
After the trailer, I was expecting a female centric show with a little romance but from the get go, the chemistry…
me too @ female centric - i havent watched yet doh- just peeked d fight scene in ep 1 - waiting for completion to binge!
2 2
Replying to MyCoffeeMyDrama • Jun 3, 2022
What an ending for ep 4 ~ "Let's do it!" 😅😂But i really don't like ML's new hairstyle and new spectacles…
me tooo!! im so digging him now
0 0
Replying to ebzqueen • Jun 3, 2022
i really like the ML's look - im guessing there are alot of young persons on dis site
for real?? i didnt see the comments -- ppl can be so mean in comments - i dont know why!!!!
2 0
Replying to CorDahlia • Jun 3, 2022
I really like both leads and I'm very glad that the ML is older than the average ML. I don't know, I prefer older…
i really like the ML's look - im guessing there are alot of young persons on dis site
3 2