K-Drama
Replying to Moon • Jul 31, 2025
Title Boys II Planet
I'll send you the link
Id also like the link plz 😞🙏🙏
0 1
Replying to My Demon • Dec 12, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Follow my account for more!! It is already on ao3 and soon my friend and i will upload it on wattpad as well!!
0 0
Replying to Snow drop • Sep 21, 2023
Title Serendipity's Embrace
Doha disappointed me so much I hope this male lead will works
he will 🙏my man could have chemistry with a pencil
3 0
On Man in Love • Aug 31, 2023
Title Man in Love
“i dont rlly cry when i watch movies” I CRIED I CRODE I SCRUMPT AND KNELT TO THE GROUND HUGGING MYSLEF
5 0
On Rumor • Aug 11, 2023
Title Rumor
i started watching for Chae Jonghyeop its tacky, i couldnt even finish first episode 😭
0 0
On Boys Planet • May 22, 2023
Title Boys Planet
most boring line up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUNHYEON FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!! redstart boys best 5th gen group just watch
6 1
Replying to i heart lusi • Mar 8, 2023
Title Beautiful World
time stamps for joonhyun’s screentime? 🌚
Yes pls
1 1
RainbowLife • Feb 10, 2023
Game Best Fantasy Kdrama
alchemy of souls 🔛🔝
0 0
Jj20 • Oct 26, 2022
Photo Photo
Omg whats my bf doing here? 😦
0 0
On 20th Century Girl • Oct 26, 2022
Title 20th Century Girl
I had to sleep on a soggy pillow
2 1
