News
On Mr. Queen • Feb 14, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
ahhh what the heck is that......still a 10 from me tho
5 1
On Shin Hae Sun • Feb 13, 2021
Person Shin Hae Sun
shes such an amazing actress, she deserves more
7 0
On Mr. Queen • Feb 13, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
This drama is so funny omg, I am just 10 minutes in on episode 1 and im already peeing my pants
9 5
Replying to 108 • Feb 11, 2021
Title Snowdrop
lol from the first line of ur comment, i knew u were a hater and actually arent a fan of blackpink. not to mention,…
if this is how you genuinely feel and think, then i think we should leave it as that cuz its totally fine. its just that your newly made account and backhanded statements seems suspicious and makes it seem like u just made the account to drag Jisoo down and i have already encountered that multiple times which is why i am getting defensive. but for now, lets just see whats coming next and give words of encouragements at least, theres barely any news coming out about the drama, but so many ppl are already being too harsh on jisoo we are just mere fans and watchers, its just funny how some of u guys are acting like you know what went on behind the scenes and know how these actors/actresses feels and speaking for them. like what if they dont mind? but anyways, just hope ur intention was to make jisoo look bad and drag her down
0 1
Replying to 108 • Feb 10, 2021
Title Snowdrop
lol from the first line of ur comment, i knew u were a hater and actually arent a fan of blackpink. not to mention,…
this happens so often but why is it that u decide to complain when it comes to jisoo? it is what it is now, theres no use to be negative, theres also barely any info about the drama coming out yet, its not that hard to give out positivity and encouragement to the casts, nothing will change if u complain. this is not something new with big idol stars taking on a lead role already, if u know then why must u complain here when it comes to jisoo? and the fact u made this account just yesterday to say this is already pathetic. jisoo said she is getting along with the casts very well and is learning from this experienced actors/actresses, rather than being negative when its already done, just give jisoo a chance then u can criticize her. how sad for jisoo, just because she is in the biggest girl group in the world, she has to put up with all these hate, she cant even take on other opportunities without others bashing her
4 3
Replying to vinna98 • Feb 9, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Listen I'm a fan of blackpink and I'm sure Jisoo is possibly a good actress but it kinda makes me mad that she…
lol from the first line of ur comment, i knew u were a hater and actually arent a fan of blackpink. not to mention, you just created your dramalist account today. JOINED ON FEBRUARY 9,2021. save it buddy, clearly you seem to be a hater of blackpink and just created this account to be negative, yeah im not buying it
5 5
On Mr. Queen • Feb 9, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
I have seen so many praises about this kdrama! So I think I'm going to have to start this drama now!
4 3
On Snowdrop • Feb 9, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Just scrolled down the comment section and seen lots of negativity about Jisoo being an idol and already being a female lead for this drama and I'm quite saddened, however I do feel the same way as you guys. This is going to be a really big challenge for Jisoo since she's already taking on a lead role. However, if you guys are only here to spread negativity just because u dislike BP or Jisoo or whatever, then please keep it to yourself. Let's cheer on for all of the casts and look forward to whats coming!!!
15 0
On Good Bye, My Princess • Feb 8, 2021
Title Good Bye, My Princess
Um is there a sad ending? If there is then I cannot watch it. I binged watched too many Cdramas with sad endings and if I watch another one I think I am going to go into depression
4 5
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Feb 8, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
I am so excited for this! I've have watched Japanese, both Chinese and Korean version, now a Thai one?? YESS
8 16
On Ashes of Love • Feb 8, 2021
Title Ashes of Love
The OSTS for this drama is so so so beautiful. I always get into my feelings when listening to them.
12 1
On Hospital Playlist • Feb 8, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist
i forced myself into a few episodes but i cant get into this one :((
8 1
On Our Times • Feb 8, 2021
Title Our Times
NEO AND LEO? HECK YEAH
6 0
On Rosé • Feb 8, 2021
Person Rosé
My fav girlie
0 0
On Village Survival, the Eight • Feb 8, 2021
Title Village Survival, the Eight
Missing Jennie on this show lol
1 0
On 24/365 with BLACKPINK • Feb 8, 2021
Title 24/365 with BLACKPINK
I am going to cry. They lied to us, the "delayed episode" is nowhere to be seen. Oh well, at least Jennie gave us a Youtube channel so we will get more content
3 0
On Replay: The Moment When It Starts Again • Feb 8, 2021
Title Replay: The Moment When It Starts Again
I watched this for my dear Miyeon! Putting aside my Neverland side. I started watching the first 4 episodes already and I am really bored. I would love to continue it however I am not the type to go forward of a drama that doesn't get me hooked from the first episode. So for now, I will drop it and hopefully once it's completed I will check the reviews. I will cheer you on Miyeon!
5 0
On Ji Soo • Feb 8, 2021
Person Ji Soo
Scared and excited for her debut as an actress. Wishing all the best to Jisoo! Love you
2 0
On Bad Guys • Feb 8, 2021
Title Bad Guys
Really wish there is another drama like this, everything in this drama is amazing
3 0
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Feb 8, 2021
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
This drama frustrates me so much and I want to slap all the characters so bad. But I shall be waiting for Season 2. :D
2 0
