Celebrity
On The Witch • Mar 13, 2025
Title The Witch
first interaction at episode 7!! aint nobody got time for that, this couldve easily been a 6 episode kdrama or even a movie
9 1
On Motel California • Jan 28, 2025
Title Motel California
since the first episode the FL seemed very manipulative and toxic lmao
14 0
On Study Group • Jan 28, 2025
Title Study Group
can wait for the next episodeee
2 0
Replying to Wookie • Apr 13, 2021
Title The Sound of Magic
I think you don't know what is acting you don't deserve to judge JCW.
excuse me, do you know how to fucking read?! I never said his acting wasnt good.. I just dont like him and I dont need to explain myself to you.
1 1
On The Sound of Magic • Apr 9, 2021
Title The Sound of Magic
I don’t necessarily like JiChangWook or his acting but I like HwangInYeop and im excited to see how well the kdrama is gonna be
3 5
