Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to didichan • Oct 19, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
the noval said happy
It wouldn't be pointless. The male character is not the same character as in the book. There is every possibility that this fictional couple will end up happy in this story. They are two people marked by suffering, who think that the solution is revenge even if they have to die to do it, but they will find in each other the reason to live. And it is not without meaning that in the trailers show them saving each other all the time, including in the preview of the next episodes.
2 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 19, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Perfect observation. I hadn't noticed these details.🎻👓🔎
He told her that she would keep her military rank as a general. So far he is not forcing her, he is trying to win her over. Of course that fake accident he staged so she could go save him was one of the strategies. (The next episodes will show him getting worse and worse, in his evil against his brother). And the crown prince is already the author of the massacre of two groups of people.
2 1
Replying to unbeliebubble • Oct 19, 2024
I have the hunch that 1FL will find out that 1ML is her master without him knowing it. And this won't drive a…
Indeed. 🤔
2 0
Replying to rien • Oct 19, 2024
I am open to anybody recommending another novel to read 😊 as long as it is on the https://mydramanovel.com/
😊👓
1 0
Replying to rien • Oct 19, 2024
I am open to anybody recommending another novel to read 😊 as long as it is on the https://mydramanovel.com/
I hope there are no obstacles to the transmission and that we can all watch it.😊🎞️
1 2
Replying to unbeliebubble • Oct 19, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
I have the hunch that 1FL will find out that 1ML is her master without him knowing it. And this won't drive a…
Jing He always considered himself the trainer of the 100,000 ghosts, but there was an episode where he stated that ghosts can't do anything. (But in another episode) he kind of helped Mei Lin talk to her mother (as a symbolism), I don't know how to explain it. This is so contradictory, I don't fully understand.
1 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 19, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Perfect observation. I hadn't noticed these details.🎻👓🔎
Umm. This shows the plausibility of him loving her. And it also shows how righteous she is.
1 3
Replying to unbeliebubble • Oct 19, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
I have the hunch that 1FL will find out that 1ML is her master without him knowing it. And this won't drive a…
She doesn't value her own life. Just like he doesn't value his. The goals they want to achieve are ahead of their lives.
PS:
But from the trailers, what they'll do most throughout the drama is save each other.
1 4
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 19, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Perfect observation. I hadn't noticed these details.🎻👓🔎
I didn't understand that scene when they were teenagers. The crown prince sabotaged Jing He's arrow to win the competition. (Or not ??). I didn't understand. And yet, Luo Mei said to him, but that time you won. Because he had said that he had never beaten Jing He in archery.
1 5
Replying to unbeliebubble • Oct 19, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
I have the hunch that 1FL will find out that 1ML is her master without him knowing it. And this won't drive a…
But the issue is him using poison that risks her life. That's the issue (the desire for justice) as an excuse to use her as a pawn. Just as she will already be angry with him in the next episodes because he allowed all the palace servants, "the beauties", to receive the scar on their arm, making them targets (which happened: they were murdered). And Mei Lin says exactly this to MJH, that this does not justify his actions.
1 6
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 19, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Perfect observation. I hadn't noticed these details.🎻👓🔎
I think she will always be a good character. But her having this feeling will provoke even more feelings of revenge and hatred in the crown prince.
PS: I think she will eventually like the crown prince, but he is so blinded by hatred that he will not realize it.
3 7
Replying to unbeliebubble • Oct 19, 2024
General Yin is rejecting Crown Prince, the same way Prince Jing is rejecting General Yin. She refuses to call…
Perfect observation. I hadn't noticed these details.🎻👓🔎
4 9
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 18, 2024
This story has that classic element of sibling rivalry. It's a war for the love of a father, for the love of a woman. There are two rivalries here. And because of this frustrated love (both family and romantic), someone can become the worst enemy, vengeful, terrible. (So, in that sense, the plot is not that simple). More important than the intrigue is the psychological conflict.(And also the psychological conflict rooted in the past of the main couple). 👓🪄🎻🔓🔎⏰
5 8
Replying to Kinara • Oct 18, 2024
Why worry about the ending now? Just enjoy the ride I would rather not know the ending yet .
🎞️😊📜
2 0
Replying to rien • Oct 18, 2024
I am open to anybody recommending another novel to read 😊 as long as it is on the https://mydramanovel.com/
It will be Liu Xue Yi's first xianxia to be broadcast (with him being the main male protagonist).🎞️😊📜
3 0
Replying to Innocent • Oct 18, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
I have lingering feeling due to be absence of FL mother dead body, bones and other corpses in the Qinzhou fire…
The female general in the book is kind of a monster.
(It's great that in the drama she's a good person).
1 0
Replying to didichan • Oct 18, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
the noval said happy
We don't know the ending yet. Because we don't know what the directors' decision was. (To keep the happy ending or not to keep it?);
PS:
I know that I want the happy ending that is in the book.
2 4
Replying to Kinara • Oct 18, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Why worry about the ending now? Just enjoy the ride I would rather not know the ending yet .
We don't know the ending yet. Because we don't know what the directors' decision was. (To keep the happy ending or not to keep it?);
PS:
I know that I want the happy ending that is in the book.
2 2
Replying to Innocent • Oct 18, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
I have lingering feeling due to be absence of FL mother dead body, bones and other corpses in the Qinzhou fire…
vmari 2 hours ago

- some of the highlights on the novel
* there was no burning of town or city, but defeat of thousands due to deceit hence the downfall of the prince
1 2