Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Jul 26, 2024
What’s his next project? Any news or rumors?
The only rumor I saw was reprising the role of Wuxin in The Blood of Youth.
2 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Jul 23, 2024
I like Mao Zi Jun's character. (The issue of ugly appearance in a beautiful self) was interesting.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
I was waiting for his character, and I found the storyline with him very compelling and interesting. I felt involved (but it's too short), that's the only problem. It's a plot that would be worth a whole drama (in my point of view).πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸŒΈ
1 0
Replying to adjani • Jul 23, 2024
Yeah its tough LOSL is one of the rare exceptions!
Yes, let's enjoy the beauty of this fantasy together.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ“šπŸŽžοΈ
2 0
Replying to general feihong-s wife • Jul 23, 2024
Is it just me or I find the main couple a lot more compelling than the other couples? I loved all of the scenes…
I like Mao Zi Jun's character. (The issue of ugly appearance in a beautiful self) was interesting.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
3 2
On In Blossom • Jul 23, 2024
Title In Blossom
Meow meow to watch the play
7-21 10:18 from TV series Hanama Lingchao
TV series Flower Order#The effective playback volume of Hua Jian Ling exceeded 1.5 billion#

According to the data of Maoyan Professional Edition@Ju Jingyi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi starred in the drama "Flower Order", and the effective broadcast volume of the whole network exceeded 1.5 billion!
πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
2 0
Replying to Rish • Jul 22, 2024
Photo Photo
Is this a 2024 release maybe after A Moment but forever ??
It is likely that it will be broadcast in 2025. But...it is being so well received, there are already 1 million reservations (we can dream of the possibility of it being broadcast in 2024, who knows, after A moment but forever. I would like of that too.πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸŽžοΈ
2 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Jul 22, 2024
Title In Blossom
Not revealed
People are really very different. Besides liking this actor a lot, I really think this drama did justice to his talent and beauty. I was not disappointed. I was very happy to watch and enjoy the drama. And I understood why Liu Xue Yi at the end of filming, at the final ceremony he was so happy. (It's a drama that doesn't waste Liu Xue Yi's presence in it). And Ju Jing Yi didn't think her performance was bad, and besides, the two actors got along very well behind the scenes (and also on screen, from my point of view.).
But I respect your opinion, people have different views. (And the ending of the drama having an open element didn't ruin the drama for me, because there were many positive points and the main couple had a perfect plot construction and the police case had a part of it that had its resolution (so we had a feeling of closure too ).
1 3
Replying to eliteles1 • Jul 21, 2024
Trailer 1 has the original voice of the main couple. Trailer 2 is voice actors.In the drama it will also be the…
Yes, with the original voice we can get much more involved in the story and the interpretation is more consistent.🎁😊
2 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • Jul 21, 2024
I heard it is scheduled to air after Mysteries of the Tang Dynasty2, so it will be really soon πŸ˜„
I hope so. Let it really be in September.πŸŽžοΈπŸŽžοΈπŸ’–πŸŽ‚
1 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Jul 20, 2024
Title In Blossom
Not revealed
The drama is very good. It's as if it solves the case (but as if there's another case within the case to solve). When I watched it, I wasn't dissatisfied. But the scene they show about what hasn't been revealed is so interesting that it gives us goosebumps. This drama is worth it. For the charm of each character in the drama and for each police case solved in the drama.πŸŽžοΈπŸŽπŸ’ž
1 5
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Jul 19, 2024
iQIYI drama #AMomentButForever starring #TangYan #LiuXueyi has obtained the distribution license, with a total…
πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽžοΈπŸŽžοΈπŸŽžοΈ
2 0
On Yang Xi Zi • Jul 18, 2024
Person Yang Xi Zi
Film and television Ge Erdan
9 hours ago from Film: Ge Erdan Android

iQIYI is purely self-made, adapted from Shishilang's novel "Unparalleled in the World", and the costume fairy romance drama " has recently passed the trial and been certified,⬅️
with a total of 36 episodes, iQIYI is to be broadcast! ⬅️
Screenwriter: Zhao Na Director: Guo Hu Starring: Tang Yan, Liu Xueyi #Nian Wushuang passed the trial and obtained the certificate# ⬅️
Film and television Ge Erdan's Weibo video
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5057570442056143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cq8vHLb9mY trailer (eng sub)
1 0
On Cristy Guo • Jul 18, 2024
Person Cristy Guo
Film and television Ge Erdan
9 hours ago from Film: Ge Erdan Android

iQIYI is purely self-made, adapted from Shishilang's novel "Unparalleled in the World", and the costume fairy romance drama " has recently passed the trial and been certified,⬅️
with a total of 36 episodes, iQIYI is to be broadcast! ⬅️
Screenwriter: Zhao Na Director: Guo Hu Starring: Tang Yan, Liu Xueyi #Nian Wushuang passed the trial and obtained the certificate# ⬅️
Film and television Ge Erdan's Weibo video
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5057570442056143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cq8vHLb9mY trailer (eng sub)
1 0