Hello guy, Do you know how long do they take for filming this drama? and how many episode for this drama too?
Filming started yesterday. And they will last 110 days. How many episodes, I don't know, but it should probably be around 36 episodes.
(As it says here:)β¬οΈ
Vermilion Temple 3-7 10:27 by HUAWEI P60 Edited
π Tencent's costume drama "Peach Blossoms Fold the Country" is adapted from the novel of the same name by Egret Chengshuang Starring: Liu Xueyi, Meng Ziyi, Liu Lingzi Screenwriter: Pei Yufei (Long Song Xing) Director: Yi Jun (Charming Borderless) Comb: Wang Han (Menghualu) Hengdian started shooting in mid-May, and the filming period was 110 days.β¬ οΈ https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5009402299942977
Where can I read the novel? Can you give me the link?
@aloofoxy https://czbooks.net/n/cojm9f You need to use Google Translate (I read a large part, but I haven't finished reading it yet.) PS: but...I heard that the plot was improved, to develop characters and the plot. Although they will maintain the essence of the book. PS: Chunhua - (https://www.69shuba.com/ I was reading the first link, then I realized that the final chapters are missing. So I'm continuing on this second link. Although the chapter count is different. The final content is in the second link.
Really? They changed the screenwriter?Idk about Murong Jinghe. Would you mind explain how is he like?I've read…
"He wants her to love him and show jealousy if he is with another woman.But he is the one who always gets jealous instead. " ps: This section is a little truncated...π€π¬
Qi Peixin as Jiang Changjue (who played An Ze in "In Blossom", Liu Xue Yi and Ju Jing Yi's drama, is here too). and Shao Wei Tong (who is cast as a soldier friend of Murong Jing in the drama Kill me Love Me, a drama by Liu Xue Yi and Wu Jin Yan, which recently finished filming, is here too.)
I think it is necessary to include the source of the information. And then the addition of characters after the…
I added the first two after the main cast. And I put Liu Xue Yi's name at the front, because that's how it is on the drama's official website. (For now, I'm just going to leave these 2 extra, to see if they'll accept it. They usually block me. PS: I followed your comment, but for now I only did this, to see if they will accept it or not (my change), they usually block me when I do this. And I do not know why.
Cuckhold Yu Jian. Never in a million years a character is so spineless and stupid.
I don't know what the cowardice was. Not even what cowardice you're talking about. He was always responsible both to his parents, wife and work. And in both lines of the drama he had caliber.
Peach blossoms reflect the official micro-level of the country 1 hour ago from Weibo Web Edition #peach blossoms reflect the country's power # # peach blossoms reflect the country#
The country is still in the wild, and the peach blossoms are intoxicating. Emotional and emotional, I was shocked to find that I had entered the game.
Starring:@Mr_ Liu Xueyi @Meng Zi Yi Special Starring:@Gao Han @Liu Lingzi__ Starring:@Bian Cheng @Fan JingwenL Friendship Starring: @Zhao Shunran @Dys daisy Friendship starring: @Wang Yijin @Yi Yunhe @Wang_Weihua Guest starring: @Huang Mengying maggie @Actor Zhang Lei Starring: @Wang Jiaxuan@Actor Xu Jingya @-Qi Peixin- @Zhu Jian Ryuuji @Shao Weitong @Wang Yajia Iris @Yuchen 27y @Li Fangshuo Chief Producer: Huang Jie, Wu Xiaozhen , Producer: Chen Lei, Wu Xueying, Su Min Director : Yi Jun , Screenwriter: Suni , Styling Director: Li Meng , Comb Direction: Wang Han Art Director: Shen
Adapted from @Jian Jia Cang CangδΈΆegrets in pairs, produced by @Tencent Video, co-produced by @Galaxy Cool Entertainment Media Sheng Qin Culture, and produced by @Galaxy Cool Entertainment Media, so stay tuned!Web Links
Mr Liu Xueyi 40 minutes ago # peach blossom Reflecting Jiangshan Shuai#
In a besieged city, plan and move! Hello, Shen Zaiye. #peach blossom Reflecting Jiangshan #
ποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈ Meng Zi Yi 53 minutes ago #Peach blossom shadow Jiangshan ruthless#
A princess on the run, survive against adversity! Hello, Ginger Peach! #Peach Blossom Shadow Country#
(As it says here:)β¬οΈ
Vermilion Temple
3-7 10:27 by HUAWEI P60 Edited
π Tencent's costume drama "Peach Blossoms Fold the Country"
is adapted from the novel of the same name by Egret Chengshuang
Starring: Liu Xueyi, Meng Ziyi, Liu Lingzi
Screenwriter: Pei Yufei (Long Song Xing)
Director: Yi Jun (Charming Borderless)
Comb: Wang Han (Menghualu)
Hengdian started shooting in mid-May, and the filming period was 110 days.β¬ οΈ
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5009402299942977
You need to use Google Translate (I read a large part, but I haven't finished reading it yet.)
PS: but...I heard that the plot was improved, to develop characters and the plot. Although they will maintain the essence of the book.
PS:
Chunhua - (https://www.69shuba.com/
I was reading the first link, then I realized that the final chapters are missing. So I'm continuing on this second link.
Although the chapter count is different. The final content is in the second link.
ps:
This section is a little truncated...π€π¬
The drama crew is large and welcome the start of filming.
ποΈπΈπΈπΈπΈπποΈπΈπΈπΈπΈπποΈπΈπΈπΈπΈπ
More smiles from Liu Xue Yi with her fans, after 20/05/2024 boot.
ππππππππππππππππ
Drama starts today, 05-20-2024 (boot collection of moments).
πππππππππππππππ
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5036183957209139
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5036121747554345
ποΈπππππππποΈ
and Shao Wei Tong (who is cast as a soldier friend of Murong Jing in the drama Kill me Love Me, a drama by Liu Xue Yi and Wu Jin Yan, which recently finished filming, is here too.)
PS:
I followed your comment, but for now I only did this, to see if they will accept it or not (my change), they usually block me when I do this. And I do not know why.
1 hour ago from Weibo Web Edition
#peach blossoms reflect the country's power # # peach blossoms reflect the country#
The country is still in the wild, and the peach blossoms are intoxicating.
Emotional and emotional, I was shocked to find that I had entered the game.
Starring:@Mr_ Liu Xueyi @Meng Zi Yi
Special Starring:@Gao Han @Liu Lingzi__
Starring:@Bian Cheng @Fan JingwenL
Friendship Starring: @Zhao Shunran @Dys daisy
Friendship starring: @Wang Yijin @Yi Yunhe @Wang_Weihua
Guest starring: @Huang Mengying maggie @Actor Zhang Lei
Starring: @Wang Jiaxuan@Actor Xu Jingya @-Qi Peixin- @Zhu Jian Ryuuji @Shao Weitong @Wang Yajia Iris @Yuchen 27y @Li Fangshuo
Chief Producer: Huang Jie, Wu Xiaozhen
, Producer: Chen Lei, Wu Xueying, Su Min
Director : Yi Jun
, Screenwriter: Suni
, Styling Director: Li Meng
, Comb Direction: Wang Han
Art Director: Shen
Adapted from @Jian Jia Cang CangδΈΆegrets in pairs, produced by @Tencent Video, co-produced by @Galaxy Cool Entertainment Media Sheng Qin Culture, and produced by @Galaxy Cool Entertainment Media, so stay tuned!Web Links
40 minutes ago #
peach blossom Reflecting Jiangshan Shuai#
In a besieged city, plan and move! Hello, Shen Zaiye. #peach blossom Reflecting Jiangshan #
ποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈ
Meng Zi Yi
53 minutes ago
#Peach blossom shadow Jiangshan ruthless#
A princess on the run, survive against adversity! Hello, Ginger Peach! #Peach Blossom Shadow Country#
Officially opening the camera. Taking off the red cloth.
ππππππππππππΈπΈπΈπΈποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈ